I'm gonna try to keep this short!
This week started super stressful and I kinda was ready to quit but my friends here are really sweet and they spelled out SMILE in m&ms and brought me OJ to make me less stressed while studying for chem. It was soo sweet! And I did better on this chem test than the last one so that made life better. And I have just REALLY wanted to watch one tree hill lately because I am two weeks behind but something happened to my internet here and now no websites will load any tv shows and you guys know how addicted I am to living vicariously through fictional characters so it has been pissing me off lately. But whatever it's obviously not the end of the world. Last night my friends and I worked at a haunted hayride thing and I had to pretend to be a creepy spider's victim in a web and it was really fun but a little cold. But it has overall been a pretty decent week. And I don't have TOO much homework this weekend so it should be really fun.. oh yeah and it's halloween haha.
I'm watching scary movies tonight. Then going to target tomorrow and going trick or treating for food for the homeless. And probs a party at night because I have a witch hat and a purple wig.. but I might go as a flower! haha!
Anyways I am really excited for Thanksgiving!! And sorry there still is nothing really exciting in my life! Love you all.... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!! I'm sad I won't be watching scary movies or going to trail of terror or anything with you all! :(
**It is better to look ahead and
prepare than to look back and regret.
-Jackie Joyner-Kersee
**when theres something you really want
fight for it, dont give up no matter how
hopeless it seems. and when you've lost hope
ask yourself if 10 years from now are you
going to wish you had given it just one more shot
cause the best things in life, they don't come free
Lizzie Mae The SMILE thing made me smile!!
And I loved the "I have a witch hat and a purple wig... buuuut I might go as a flower." Hahahaha!
And looove the quotes!
Miss you sooo much girlie! We need to schedule a skype date! Seriously. When I see your beautiful face on the lovely skype screen, I might cry.
Haha I MISS YOU
Loveee!!