Thursday (Heather)

Posted by Heather On Thursday, October 15 4 comments
So I really don't have much to blog about this week. I am just so thankful tomorrow is Friday. It's homecoming week here and there's been some random activities going on but i'm not really doing much until tomorrow night when there's like a talent show/music performance/coronation type thing. Kayla is leaving for the weekend and some of my friends and I are planning a slumber party and girly movie night on Saturday night. And Saturday morning there is a parade and then the tradition is to walk to the football stadium and stop at house parties along the way and I guess most people get too drunk and never even make it to the game? Gotta love Wisconsin! But I am going with Mallory to the game and she doesn't really drink either so we might stop at like one but neither of us really drink. 


Also super annoying- today I had this huge spanish presentation which was supposed to be a 5 minute conversation in partners and my professor called it an oral exam. Yeah, right. So we get there and it only had to be 3 minutes and it's not graded. Good thing we worked on it for like 2 hours last night...Oh well. I am very excited for this weekend though, and I am hoping next week goes as fast as this week because I am very anxious to go home and see my little Rusty baby. I don't think anyone ever really reads my blog anyways so i'm going to go study for my math exam! 

4 comments to Thursday (Heather)

  1. says:

    Alabama I read your blog!!! And how come your coming home next weekend????

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae I ALWAYS read your blog!
    And we are FOR SURE hanging out next weekend!!! : )

  1. says:

    Maddy i always read it!! and everyone elses haha i hope you have fun this weekend! it sounds like you will :] that sucks about your spanish thing though! oh well, more practice i guess? haha

  1. says:

    roar-e I always read it too HB!!!
    And sounds like a fun weekend!!
    Thank God Kayla is leaving!!
    Ughhh soo annoying about spanish!
    Sorry darling!!
    I miss you mucho!! TE AMO!!!!!!

Post a Comment