It is Wednesday. Again. And I am proud of myself since I seem to be one of the only ones blogging on time this week :) Haha jk. I totally understand how busy of a time it is. I'm pretty surprised that I remembered to blog actually.
Anywho. So this week has been kinda sucky. I've just been really depressed and crabby lately, haha. I don't know if its just cuz it's the week after Fall Break...or if its something else, but it's not really very fun. I've just been feeling like, I dunno, I'm just not as happy here as I should be. I mean I'm generally happy, and Luther is definitely the best school for me, there's no doubt of that. I guess I've just really been missing last year. Like last year was just so awesome for me. There were so many fun things and almost everyday was just good. And now life in college just feels kinda average. I'm missing Sam and you guys way too much I think. The things I looked forward to last year had to do with school. The things I look forward to now always involve leaving school. Again, it's not like Luther is bad at all. I love it here, and I love the people here.....I'm just not as happy as I was last year. I don't miss high school. I'm so done with high school. Haha. I just miss being around you people all the time. I don't really know what to do about it. I'm trying to be more social and take more opportunities here and hopefully that'll help. But I guess this week was just the wrong week to start being more social cuz everyone else has been so busy with homework. :(
Yeah and I guess this week kinda sucks cuz the things I was looking forward to keep disappearing. For instance, Glee wasn't on tonight. It's not on again til November 12th. Sucky. Thursdays I usually get to sleep after ear training and piano but now we have a poopy advising meeting. And Friday I thought I might get to stay with Sam but it turns out I might not even see him at all that night.
And that leaves me to the ONE thing I am looking forward to right now. I am going to Madison for Halloween. So Saturday should be super duper fun. :) I'm leaving right after school on Friday and I should get to Madison around 6:30 or 7...but I'm stressing out about what I'm gonna do once I get there. The dorms are locked so the only way I can stay with Sam is if I borrow some girl's i.d. from his floor and basically sneak in. That most likely isn't gonna happen. Otherwise I am just staying with the girl who is driving me. I've never talked to her other than on Facebook and she lives 20 minutes away from Madison. She will be going straight home after she drops this other girl off in the city. So yeah. If I stay with her I will have to drive right past Sam's dorm, not even see him, and go spend the evening at this random girl's house. Awesome. I am just super stressed about that. Haha
Anyways. That's all really. This week has just been kinda poopy. So yeah. It's just a bad week. It'll hopefully get better. I miss you guys. Kay bye.
2 comments to Wednesday (Ali)
-
roar-e Agreed with Lizzie above! I love you Alabama!! And I know it will get better! But I hope you have a blast at Madison as a slutty..bumbleebee is it? haha! And Just look at chilling with the random girl as a way to expand your networking and a source of more potential rides in the future if you become besties! But i miss you! love you!!
Lizzie Mae I'm really sad about Glee.
And the paragraph starting with "Anywho." Was basically my week last week. And the week before. And before that. So I totally understand and feel for you.
I know other people are feeling like that, too. But I'm sure it'll get better. Otherwise why would people always be talking up college?
Miss youuuu
Loveee