Thursday (Heather)

Posted by Heather On Thursday, October 29 1 comments
Ok so this week has been hectic to say the least, I have had painting projects on top of spanish quizzes and an exam plus like 10 math assignments and A TON of wing events for halloween. I still have a lot left to do tonight like pack and 2 more math assignments and sleeping would probably be good too. I am going home this weekend again but this time my granny and aunt and cousin will not be there and neither will my parents I just found out...It was supposed to be my "relaxing" weekend at home since last week I was barely at home and it was not relaxing in the least. And I guess without anyone around at my house it will be. But I think some of us are going to go do something fun for Halloween in the cities (at least I hope we can work something out) The majority of people here go to Madison to party since we're only like 2.5-3 hours away and everybody else goes home. Not kidding. So I am riding home with my friend Mal tomorrow and she gets to see Lakeville a little bit, she's from West St. Paul and she's my best friend that i've made here yet. She was in marching band and theater and would fit right in with out friend group as in she's super sweet but inappropriate and crazy at times. We've had a lot of fun together and i've met some other friends through her. A big group of us all went to the haunted basement of our dorm tonight, and I was totally not expecting it to be scary, and of course I reassured everyone else that it wouldn't be. But I ended up breaking through caution tape, running through a little barricade, up the back stairs and back to my dorm...half way through. And then when I got back to my cube I basically had a panic attack and couldn't breathe. It was really THAT scary. But for the most part there hasn't been a ton going on this week other than school school school. I worked out a couple times because I felt I needed to not stray from my routine too much and i'd been getting a little lazy. I really need to go to bed though but I love you all and miss you all very much! and just a friendly reminder that there are only 27 days until Thanksgiving :]

1 comments to Thursday (Heather)

  1. says:

    roar-e HB!!!
    I'm sorry you had a stressful week! I hope your weekend is relaxing! And your halloween festivities on campus sound soo fun! I wish my campus did that stuff... I wanna go to Valleyscare or Trail of Terror soooo bad!! Oh and can we please have a lifetime date over Thanksgiving.. or at least over winter break?

    LOVE YOU :)

Post a Comment