Heyoooooo!!! I forgot to blog past week, I’m sorry, I hope you guys still love me
This past week was great. I got UGGGGGGS! BLACK ONES
Also, I got caught up on bunches and bunches of homework, which feels fabulous!!
I went out to eat with my family in Friday at chili’s and ATE LIKE A DOG. It was the bestest thing ever!
I hang out with boys a lot more than girls lately cause frankly here at Northwestern they are either really quiet or just plain rude. I am completely ok with this too haha
Erica visited me last night and slept over which was SUPER fun cause it gave me a taste of home. I kinda miss home a lot actually; I could be a little homesick. Potentially, hypothetically. Yeah I kinda miss being in Lakeville a lot. Anyways, so boys. Yes I like them a lot. One in particular. OKAY SO DON’T BE HATING ON ME BUT I LIKE SOMEONE NEW. LEGIT THIS TIME, I THINK!! His name is josh. Mhmm. We just hung out for like 5 hours, yeah it’s pretty much official were getting married, June 16th 2011. Haha
I had a dance party Friday night! It was stellar cool. We danced to some Backstreet Boys, Lady Gaga and more! Haha that sounded like an ad for a night club. Lol
I am going home this next weekend, so if any of you will be there you better tell me or I might cry.
Love you guys.
QUOTE: be a warrior. Not a worrier. –in terms of midterms and life. Ohhhh yes very deep
3 comments to Sunday (Lauren)
-
roar-e Laurrrr
I have uggs too!!
And sounds like a great week!
And your fb pics are cute!
And can I be invited to the wedding please??
I miss yu but i;m glad you had a great week!
-
Lizzie Mae Um we're all being invited to each others weddings. Remember? We made a pact. : )
LAUREN I miss you so much. Seriously I could like, hear you speak your entire blog and I was smiling and laghing and being all, "Aww Laurenn I miss youu"
So next time we're both home. We are def legit hanging out cause I need some L and L time!
Alabama Lauren. So I'm pretty sure I'm pumped that we will both be home next weekend!!!! I will make sure to hang out with you at some point. Let's go to lunch on Saturday, ok? :)