Soooooo I am multitasking tonight and blogging while watching Glee. Haha. Well....blogging while watching the commercials during Glee. I just know if I keep putting off the blog I won't remember til it's midnight and I'm ready to sleep!
Anyways. I just got back to Luther about....two hours ago. I had an incredibly awesome amazing Fall Break!!!!!! I am sad it's over but also happy to be back with my roomies cuz I missed em!
So here's basically how my weekend went. Friday: Had a super awesome day cuz it was nice out and I was pumped about coming home. Then I came home, showered and went and visited Maddy at St. Thomas!! WOOOO! Maddy in her natural habitat + Punch Pizza = awesomeness. Then me and Sam left and started driving home when I realized I left my cell phone in Maddy's dorm. Go me. We had to turn around hahahaha.
Saturday: I went shopping for my Halloween costume with Sam and now I'm all ready to be a bumble bee! Then we spent the night together at Holiday Inn. Yeah. Sketch. I know. But it was super fun!!! And not like we did anything there that we wouldn't do anyways....actually. We did less there than we would do anyways. Haha. The whole reason we went was basically cuz we wanted to literally sleep together...and not leave each other all night long.
Sunday: FAMILY DAY! I went to brunch at Sam's Grandma's house and met like, all his obscure relatives haha. Then we went to my house, had our fall photo shoot, and ate dinner with my family.
Monday: VISITED NOW & THEN! That was super awesome. And we brought doughnuts. Yum yum. Then I drove Sam to the airport, dropped him off at the "kiss and cry" haha, and came home. Then me and Allison went shopping at the mall. That was sweet :)
Tuesday: Slept in super late, got a haircut, got a new purse and coat, and played Nancy Drew with Mikelle!!
TODAY: Went with my mom to my brother's surgery (minor surgery. had a cyst popped in his ear.) Then visited Calista and Coco at the U. Then drove back to Luther.
AND HERE I AM. Sorry for all the info haha. Just had an awesome week and wanted to share everything!!
Oh and another interesting piece of info. I will be home for J-term. I'll be doing my Ed 185 class, which basically is a class where I observe a music teacher, at Lakeville North...shadowing Mr. Wigley. Haha. So yeah. That'll be sweet cuz those of you who don't have a J-term and have a long winter break, or those of you who live near Lakeville ( as in those of you in the Twin Cities) will get to see me! Or rather, I'LL get to see YOU! :)
Sooooo I think that is finally it. If you read this whole thing, I commend you. Love you all, miss you all, can't wait to see you all for Thanksgiving!!!
Lizzie Mae Wait, so when is this J-term you'll be home for?