Wacky Wednesday (Ali)

Posted by Alabama On Wednesday, October 14 4 comments
So this time I'm gonna try and give you guys a legit blog since I basically failed last time. Haha. So it's Wednesday. And I cannot stand it anymore. Break starts on Friday...and it couldn't get here soon enough. Seriously. I can't stand waiting anymore. I've been counting down for weeks and weeks. And I can't make it anymore! I need break to be tomorrow! AHHHHHHHHHH! Get me out of here! Haha.

But anyways....this week has been pretty decent I spose. Yesterday I got a package from Sam containing shell kind macaroni cups and peachie rings. It was a 9 month anniversary present. I thought it was cute. I watched Glee tonight and that always puts me in a good mood. Even though Emma never showed up this episode and she is my favorite cuz she is just so darn cute!

Today has actually been super busy....I'm still working on homework right now actually. And I guess tomorrow will go fast...cuz of babysitting and whatnot. But yeah. This weekend is just gonna be amazing...and I can't wait.

Friday I am gonna get to see Sam ( I am going nuts because I am feeling so deprived of kissing him) and THEN we're gonna go visit Maddy!!! I can't wait for punch pizza and seeing her dorm room and stuff :) And Saturday I will hopefully get to see Lauren! And go shopping for Halloween stuff! And have a special evening with my man :) And sometime this weekend I'm gonna visit Isaak. Cuz I miss him so much and haven't seen him since August! :( And Monday I get to visit Now and Then and maybe Chorale which will be super exciting...cuz I miss Wigs a whole lot! So yeah. Basically I am just trying to get through the rest of this week cuz fall break is gonna be amazing.

Hmm what else...OH something random and cool. We're watching Beauty and the Beast in french on Friday. But the french live action version, from 1946. It's nothing like the Disney version...but it's my first in class movie in forever! Haha. Oh the little things that entertain me.

Yep I spose this is all I have to say! I miss you all. And Maddy and Lauren...I can't wait to see you!

Love love love love love love

4 comments to Wacky Wednesday (Ali)

  1. says:

    Maddy haha that must be why he was talking about shells and cheese and how much he wanted them lol. im so excited to see you too! even though i like, just did haha but now you can see me in my natural habitat...

    and yeah i missed emma too :[

    im so jealous that you get to go visit now and then! ugh! oh well, my time will come. haha. <3

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae What are you going as for Halloween?
    And I miss Emma three. I just finished watching online. She is by far my favorite.

  1. says:

    Alabama I am gonna be a bumble bee for Halloween :)

Post a Comment