Saturday (Trina)

Posted by trina <3 On Sunday, October 18 3 comments

Highs: having matching sweaters with my brother, swiffer wet jets, freshly fallen snow, new sweatpants, multitudes of chocolate, new roomie next semester, running 5 k for juvenile arthritis, balloons tied to my backpack, superhero names, triple tropical chapstick, making Christmas cards, boys blasting miley cyrus, skinny jeans, the library…my new home, spaghetti, glee, campus tours, getting the room to myself for the weekend, quiznos, dance parties, gavin degraw cd, sun shining, counting my blessings, ali’s mom being in AOII

I can’t write out the lows, and I don’t want to tell anything my friends don’t want me to divulge. I sincerely and wholeheartedly apologize for not telling people about all the drama that has happened this week, but life is moving too fast and everything’s completely different and I just can’t pour my heart out right now.

Tell everyone you care about how much they mean to you.

Keep smiling, because someone needs that smile to make it through their day.

And always remember it’s the little moments in life that make you happy and keep you strong.

3 comments to Saturday (Trina)

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae Are you giving campus tours?

    Whatever your lows are, I'm sorry. : ( It sounds not so good. But you know if you ever need to talk or whatnot, just let me know. I'm here for you whenever ifever you need it.

    I miss you so much.
    When's the next time you're going home?

    Loveee!!

  1. says:

    Alabama I hope everything is okay. I'm glad you are focusing on the good though :) I miss you and I love you!

  1. says:

    roar-e Hey I forgot to actually comment on this! But I'm here if you need anything Trina Beana! And that is good words of wisdom to keep in mind but I hope things are okay! Love you!

Post a Comment