Super Spectacular Sesame Street Saturday (Trina)

Posted by trina <3 On Sunday, October 4 1 comments

New Week, New Blog...sorry it's a little late!

I’m changing it up to the days again to be semi-original and have my own style.

Sunday- Brunch with the sorority girls, went out to dinner with my friend cammy, had the fire alarm go off because my friend matt burnt some chicken and overall just realized that I am just counting down the days until this week is over!

Monday- Classes, degrassi, class, dinner, then pledge in for sorority. We wore all white and it was a whole ceremony thing. Then we did big and little sisters, and my big sister is named Kelly! Then I went back and had a bowl of cereal with my girls in the dorm!

Tuesday- GRILLED CHEESE for lunch! It was my friend Kelly’s birthday today (not the same as my big sister) so her and her roommate got their belly buttons pierced. I did homework and was productive, went to class, ate some cake, hung out with the boys to watch the game.

Wednesday- It was sunny out so that was good! My guy friends’ new idea of “fun” is to pick me up whenever they see me, so I keep getting put in random places. Glee was on, and I find that show hilarious. Then I went over to my friend’s room and we all lip synced to random songs on youtube like queen and rent and Disney and stuff which was fun.

Thursday- No classes, and thought I would be productive…but the only productive thing I did was clean my room and make it look all pretty. Other than that, I went to get support for our event Run for the roses in Prescott, left my keys in my friend sami’s car walked a half mile in the rain with my friend Dan, had a pizza party with my wing, and chilled and watched the office!

Friday- Well most of you were at the game…but game, perkins (with a cookie and hot chocolate), back to my house with pixi sticks, watched Thumbellina, ate cookie dough, watched a Mary Kate and Ashley movie, then fell asleep.

Saturday-The danceeeeeee. This was the BEST homecoming I have ever been to. The dj was pretty good, I actually knew most songs, and I had an amazing date! After the dance we went back to James’ and watched talledega nights, then Corbin drove me home (IN A LEXUS!!!!). It was such a good night, I can’t even explain! I don’t have the group pictures but I’ll put the others up for ya!

until next time...enjoy!

1 comments to Super Spectacular Sesame Street Saturday (Trina)

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae So I don't know about anyone else, but the pictures totally didn't turn up for me.
    Facebook?

Post a Comment