Major thoughts right now are
1. I saw HelloGoodbye at college fest in Boston last weekend for free and it wasn't that great of a concert but it was still really cool.
2. We walked seven miles in one day to a community farm thing and then to town to eat.
3. I had my first college test and studied a lot for it and then didn't do so well so that kinda bummed me out a little bit. And now I'm gonna try to study more as I go and do things in chunks! We will see how that goes.
4. Umm I LOVE flirting with boys in chem lab kinda alot. Like it makes my day. And I am such a chem nerd because we made pretty colors in lab today and it was waayy fun! I was made fun of for it though! whatever.
5. I am in New Hampshire this weekend staying at my friend Katlin's house! I think it will be a nie break from campus and should be really fun except for I always feel slightly awkward around ppl's parents.
6. Oh and I miss you guys a lot! Like I'm VERY jealous of those of you that went home! And I miss all the homecoming stuff! But I hope you have a great time! And everyone that didn't go home... yaya College!!
Soo I hope everyone has a great weekend! I miss you girls!! Sing a crazy song at the top of your lungs sometime! Feel free to randomly text me!
MUCHO AMOR!!
<3>
Quoteeess
"Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things."
"Live your life in the present and don't regret the past or worry about the future. Everything happens for a reason and you're made to get through it."
Alabama Flirt away my little flirty fox!
Hahahahaha