Ali is pissed

Posted by Alabama On Wednesday, October 7 3 comments
I just wrote a super long entry. Then it accidently deleted EVERYTHING. I am pissed. I cannot write anymore. I am too upset. And I forgot everything I said.


I'm literally crying I'm so mad right now. POOOOOOOOOOOOOP IT!




Ok. I guess I owe it to you guys to write SOMETHING. Well. This week was good. Sucky. Then really good again. I am really really getting impatient for my fall break. Cuz I just wanna see my Sammy and smooch him up!!!! Yeah. Perhaps that's too much information. But that's okay. I am really really really sad my long crazy hyper random post got deleted.

Kay that's all. Bye byes

P.S. Trina. You and Corbin are adorable together.

3 comments to Ali is pissed

  1. says:

    Maddy dislike!! haha yeah i'm excited for your fall break too because thats when you're gonna come visit maddy!! :]

  1. says:

    Alabama About that. We should chat. :)

  1. says:

    trina <3 sorry that deleted...that sucks! i suggest making a word document first...that's what i do every week!

    but thanks for calling me and corbin adorable...i like him :) lots.

Post a Comment