Merry Monday-- Lizzie

Posted by Lizzie Mae On Monday, October 5 0 comments
So I am super tired. I haven't gotten enough sleep in forever. Which sucks.

Basically let's see...
I went home over the weekend for homecoming, and most of you were there, which was GREAT!! But Ruairi and Lauren, I missed you dearly!!
I was way pumped to chill with Erik Houck again. I miss that kid.
I went to the dance and it was weird a first. Like, a lot weird. But then it wasn't so much. But it still was weird. Just a fun weird.
I don't know why but after this weekend I just felt better about my life. Like, it wasn't as like depressing and a bleak haze anymore. Wow. That didn't sound horrible at all. But you know what I mean I'm assuming. I don't know, I just felt better.
But I miss people a lot still. Especially seeing you all everyday!

Sorry, but this has to be: a quick little blip about me and the Dawson's.
I caught up with Jason Dawson (#3) at the game and at the dance and we talked a lot. And I was like ahhha aw Jason I miss talking to you. And then Brian drove me back to Mankato and we legit talked the whole way instead of talk, music, music, talk, music, talk... etc. And I was like ahhahaa aw I miss talking to Brian. And thennn everytime I saw Eric this week he just glared at me. Awkward much? NO NOT AT ALL. I wish he'd get over himself. I still get pissed sometimes though when I see him and Bryton together. Not cause I'm jealous or anything. Just cause they both hurt me deeply in so many ways. Gr. Whatever.

It was almost nice and weird coming back here to Mankato this time cause I was like, glad for it. That's never happened. I think it's cause this time I actually have some friends wanting to see me again. Which is great. But oh boy would I like some legit testosterone in my life.

I found out some of senior slide has carried over to college. Mostly just the procrastinating part. And it sucks. I suggest don't do it.

Okay I'm super tired and I still need to shower. So. Love you!! Miss you!!!

QUOTE:
"Sometimes we expect more of others because we would be willing to do that much for them."
BONUS:
"Everything that happens in your life has a reason. Usually we're too stubborn to see it, but someday down the road you'll realize the lesson you needed to learn long ago."

0 comments to Merry Monday-- Lizzie

Post a Comment