Saturday (Trina)

Posted by trina <3 On Sunday, October 25 1 comments

So, here we are again.

It's been a week...that's for sure.

sorry it's late. I forget these things.

My roommate was home with h1n1 so I had the room to myself.

I had all my midterms on Monday...lowest score=B...i am very content.

Wednesday was a "i want to hide under my blankets and not wake up" kind of days.

I surprised my boy by going to his choir concert on Thursday, he was thrilled.

I woke up with a sore throat on Friday morning and it has gotten progressively worse.

I drove home Friday night and because of the icy roads a huge truck swerved into my lane of oncoming traffic and this truck and i were seconds away from becoming one mega mess of loveliness (freaking insanely scary!)

I went with lizzie and emily to get a halloween costume at unique on Friday.

I played halo with emily, charlie, and corbin on saturday...my phone didn't get the texts from heather and maddy because it was being dumb :/

I am getting a new phone very soon.

I should be home next weekend if the roads aren't too bad.

the end.

1 comments to Saturday (Trina)

  1. says:

    Maddy exciting.

    don't get the swine flu.

    good job on your midterms!

    wednesdays are poopy.

    yay choir concerts.

    once again, don't get the swine flu.

    its okay about your phone.. we didn't get together anyway.

    um, you forgot that thursday you are doing the most fun thing ever with me :]

Post a Comment