FridayFridayFriday (ruairi)

Posted by roar-e On Sunday, October 25 1 comments


Hola chicas!
Sorry this is such a late blog! It was parents weekend so I was kinda busy and didn't want to ignore my parents to be online sorry. But I'm gonna try to do this by days because that might be easier!

Sunday: Stayed up at Einsteins doing homework with friends until like 3 in the morning... great start to the week haha

Monday: Nothing exciting... school and homework
Tuesday: Went to an adorable bookstore in Waltham that helps ppl get back on their feet and get their life in order. The got delicious Lizzy's ice cream! Yummm.

Wednesday: Lots and lots of chemistry and I stayed up late again to do homework so I wouldn't have to while my parents were here.

Thursday: My parents came. It was sooo weird that I haven't seen them in two months. It was really nice to see them and hangout and everything. It was different though because it was like everything had changed and like nothing had at the same time. I wish Bailey could have come too though. But my parents took me and my friends out for dinner at Tom Can Cook (great chinese) and then Lizzy's again. It was soo good and soo fun!

Friday: I had to volunteer at the hospital. Then I came back and got a picture with my paretns and Ollie (mascot). Then went to lab. Meanwhile my parents decided to stock our kitchen with utensils and stuff here, and get me a new chair so my back doesn't hurt, etc. Then we went to eat at Legal Sea Food which was good, shopped a little bit and then watched Sunshine Cleaning at their hotel. That is a good movie btw and I think you guys would like it.

Saturday: We went to Salem which was adorable and very very fun! It was soooo busy though because it is close to Halloween so we didn't get to go on many tours. But there were lots of witches around and cute buildings and just crazy ppl and cute shopping! I got a witch hat :) haha! And then we had to bring my mom to the airport because she had to chaperone a dance sleepover for Bai, but she left her phone with us.. whoops! Then my dad and I traded out y summer clothes for winter clothes and went to see Paranormal Activity which was soooo diff and sooo good!! I recommend seeing it in the theatre because you will hear everyone else's rxns and you would only wanna see it once.

Sunday: I woke up early today and had breakfast with my dad and then he dropped me at school and is on his way home. So today will be lots of hw, figuring out my schedule because I register tomorrow, and frisbee, and yeah I think that is about it.

It was sooo nice not to shower with flip flops on and just be off campus and relax a little bit and not feel too guilty about not doing work! Soooo nice!! And I miss you girls a lot!! I can't wait to see you in a month!!! It's getting soo close! And I really enjoy keeping in touch with this because otherwise I would have no idea what you are doing with your lives! So Keep it up! I love you! And sorry this is soo long!!

1 comments to FridayFridayFriday (ruairi)

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae I'm glad you got to see your parents! That must've been really nice!
    Yeah... a Friday blog on Sunday... hm... Haha just poking fun!
    I MISS YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH.
    You have NO idea.

Post a Comment