Let’s see…new approach…only epic stories from my week...ready GO!
Epic Story One
I lost my keys and searched everywhere for them. I became agitated because I couldn’t get into my room, couldn’t go to my car, and couldn’t eat any food (my meal plan card was with the keys). As I gave up hope, it suddenly occurred to me to check my e-mail. And there it was, quite hilarious actually. The e-mail said:
my name is nick and i just found your id and keys in the library. i didn't want to leave them and i didn't know if you would know where to look if i turned them in so i just took them with me. my cell number is 612-280-0839 so just text me to meet up so you can get them. -Nick
Now, this would be only a little out of the ordinary except that this kid and I have made contact before. When I was on the roommate site, an e-mail was accidentally sent to him from me about rooming (if any of you remember me telling you that story back in april). I have to wonder why he keeps coming up in random situations in my life. Pondering this thoroughly entertained me for a while.
Epic Story Two
It was my friend Megan’s birthday and she lives near Woodbury so I drove (with two other cars full as well) and we went to her house to eat.
Epic Story Three
I talked to Zack...briefly…on facebook. It was the first civilized conversation we’ve had in a very long time. He is going to be the best man in his brother’s wedding, and apparently wants to be a teacher now and wants to go to UW Eau Claire. I didn’t realize after being so mad, I still cared that he was okay. I still don’t want to be friends with him…but I like the occasional update of his life.
Epic Story Four
My weekend was awesome. I went home and I didn’t want to go to the football game because it was too cold, so James and I watched the twins and sang at the top of our lungs in his car on the way to baker’s square where we met up with everyone and had pie. I hung out with my boy after, and the next day we went to ZOMBIELAND, which you all must see! It is now on my favorite movies list! He had to work so I FINALLY caught up with Emily after a month of not seeing her, had some ice cream, played with newborn kitties, and then my boy came back over to hang out with my family and I and watch Aladdin. Sunday I went shopping and got new UNDERWEAR…which I bet you all needed to know…
I hope you enjoy my random stories from the week…sorry they’re late. I just forgot!
Lizzie Mae Epic story number one is by far my favorite!
: )