Umm so there isn't really much exciting in my life either. Sorry Girls. I honestly wish I had some fun news to tell you. Like at the risk of sounding like a dumb high school kid.. I really want a boyfriend. But you know whatever. I'm kinda mega busy so that wouldn't be the best thing anyways.
So this week I did really well on a lab test i was mega worried about, found 15 dollars, watched RENT with my hall, scored by first point in frisbee, just got back from freezing my ass off at my first frisbee tournament, decided the boys at other schools are much more attractive, went to a hilarious play, ate the cutest little owl cupcakes from my friends down the hall, did laundry and found THREE of someone else's thongs in my dryer (UMM EWWWWW), and I'm sure there is more but I can't really think of anything.
So pretty much same old. Same old. It is starting to get really cold here too. The leaves are changing too and it is gorgeous. And next weekend is parents weekend and then like 3 weeks until Thanksgiving! Woot Woot!
But I hope all you girls have a wonderful week and weekend! LOVE YOU BUNCHES :)
roar-e Oh right and my camera broke again... so lots of photo opportunities lost and my dance teacher died of breast cancer today :(