Monday(Fail)=Lizzie is a Fail

Posted by Lizzie Mae On Tuesday, October 27 3 comments
GAH
Don't hurt me. : )

My laptop died on me last night. And like I told Maddy, when I found out it wouldn't work again until this morning, I died a little bit with it.

So I'll try to keep this short since I don't have much time and Maddy needs to blog today, too.

Let's see, I've majorly been slacking on studying. But last night I decided I better start again. After like, a week and a half. And so that's always good. I spent forever last night in the library doing this lab that I found out today isn't due until tomorrow. And that's turning it in early for extra credit. Gr. I better get that EC.

I went home for my "fall break." Fail. My fall break was having no classes on Friday. Which was great since most of my classes are on Fridays. So I went home Thursday and went to the choir concert with Trina, Marshall, and Riley. Weird combination. Haha. But I enjoyed it. It was weird being back there. I felt like I shouldn't've been in the audience. And then on Friday I went inand visited Chorale and some old teachers... and HOLIEN!! She misses you SADD girls. She has a new room!! Up on the third floor.
And then I went to renew my license. And failed the vision test. Twice. They made me put my glasses on and it was much better. So now I have to wear my glasses anytime I drive. Ugh. Great. But I got worried so I scheduled an eye exam for later that day cause I had obviously never failed the eye exam without my glasses before. Then I went in to the musical rehearsal for a little bit and holy cow there are SO many people in the cast. It's ridiculous. I played some games with them and passed out candy as an old captain. There were tonsss of people I didn't recognize. Not just freshmen. So that was really weird.
Thennn I went to my eye exam. And found out my left eye just sucks and had gotten consideably worse since last time I was there, which was freshman year in all fairness. But still. Anyway I got to get new frames so I'll actually want to wear my glasses when I need to now. Always a plus.
Like Trean said, I went with her and Emily to Unique Friday night. And then I went to Heather's house and we drank hot apple cider and watched Halloweentown. : ) Which was awesome. Oh childhood... I realized everytime I'm home I always end up baking brownies, too. With Heather, Trina, or like this weekend my mom. Whatever. Oh and then reallyyy late Friday night I went to Sarah McFadden's house to catch up with her. And Collin. And Marshall. And Eric?? Uh, cool? No actually it was normal. As in like, how it was a year ago normal. Which was good. Since I thought both him and Bryton just hated me now. Apparently not.
I definately caught up on sleep over the weekend. And on Sunday I hung out with Brianna all day and we decided to use her cool 3-D sidewalk chalk to write on Garrett's and Ben's driveways. We were going to go to others' too, but we ended up talking to them too long and I had to get back home so I could pack up and come back to MSU.

Phew.

Unfortunately, I wasn't as excited to see my Mankato friends as I would've hoped to be. Hopefully I find some people to get closer with soon.

I'm not sure what I'm doing for Halloween yet. I have like, 12 options. Between going home and staying here. So I guess I have 6 options with each of those? IDK. What are you all doing?

Oh and over the weekend I was told I should take a creative writing class. Cause I got comlimented on how I write on my xanga?? Uh. Idk. We'll see. Maybe. But maybe not.

I wish I had somehing juicy to inform you all of.
Unfortunatey I think me not blogging until today is juicy enough. And like Ruar said, "INFORM THE PRESSES"
Ugh. ; )

As always, I love and miss you girls SO MUCH!
I cannot WAIT for Thanksgiving break.
Speaking of, we (my family) still don't know what we're doing yet. It sounds like if we do go to Kansas, we wouldn't be back to Lakeville until Saturday afternoon... at the earliest? But I keep pushing to get back before then. I even offer to do the night drive shift. Thing. I'm working on it...

Loveeeee
Misssssss

Quote:
"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe."

BONUS:
"The most beautiful discovery true friends can make is that they can grow seperately without growing apart."
^Fits perfectly with us Wonders. : )
<3

3 comments to Monday(Fail)=Lizzie is a Fail

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae Did I say short?
    I meant fast... for me. : )

  1. says:

    roar-e Haha Lizzie is a natural blogger and short isn't her style :P
    But I love you and hearing about your life Lizzie!
    And sorry your eyes have gotten bad :/
    Can I drive to Eau Claire? haha
    Oh and I probs won't see you at thanksgiving then :(
    But I will two weeks later... so in the scope of life that isn't too much longer right?
    I miss you and love you!!

Post a Comment