Soooooooooo I almost forgot about blogging. Again. And I am really really tired and crabby right now so I think this will be really short.
Last weekend I went home and it was pretty awesome. Mostly just the Sam part was awesome....I'm not really gonna give details on that....teehee. But yeah after this weekend something seemed to bring us even closer in our relationship if that's possible? We've been talking even more than usual and talking about a lot more stuff. A lot more serious stuff. It's kinda cool cuz I can tell he's really in this for the long haul.... :)
I've been trying really hard to get home for homecoming....but I really just can't find a ride home. I haven't given up yet, but don't get your hopes up....
Allison has been being a really big bitch towards me lately and I am pretty sure were like, not even friends anymore which is...cool. :/ If any of you have talked to her and know what's going on with her let me know, cuz I feel like she's mad at me and I don't know why? And she's just being mean. But basically I've kinda lost any interest in still being her friend at this point.
Uh I guess other than that stuff there's not much to tell. This weekend is homecoming which should be really fun. There's a dance on Saturday night called the Flamingo Ball. And no. I won't be wearing my flamingo costume to that. Haha
Anyways, I'm gonna go cuz I am tired and slightly cranky. Just stressed out. And need sleep.
I miss you guys and I hope I can make it back Friday night... :/ Love ya!
2 comments to Wednesday (Ali)
-
Lizzie Mae I just got a sudden feeling of "I really really miss Ali" feeling.
: (
I miss you a lot.
Maddy i'm glad you and sam are closer and all that :] it makes me happy that you're happy. and when i saw him, he seemed really happy too :D
i wish you could come home this weekend too but if you can't, it'll just make it that much more awesome to see you when i do see you again! yay! haha
and i'm not sure why you aren't wearing your flamingo costume to the flamingo ball, but i have to say, it greatly upsets me.
i hope you slept well my darling <3