Friday (Ruairi)

Posted by roar-e On Friday, September 11 2 comments
Hey girls! Sorry i almost forgot to blog today because I haven't really been on the computer since like one. But anyways! Umm I'm not really sure what to write about! I just watched Princess Diaries with a bunch of girls in my room but it was kinda hard because the floor is really hard but there is no where else to sit and we don't have a cord to play it on the big TV in the lounge so that is kinda a bummer! But it was still fun! I'm supposed to go into Boston tomorrow so I hope that works out (thanks HB for the suggestion :) ) Umm I had my second chem lab today and that was good. Way easier and I LOVVVEEEE my TAs! They are soooo nice!!! And My lab partner is kinda cute and sweet so that is always good! Oh and the lab professor is really nice and genuinely a good person too! Soo basically I am kinda enjoying that aspect right now. And friends are pretty good! I like a lot of the ppl here! Like Maddy I could DEF use some more testosterone in my life though! I've seen a couple romance movies lately and that is never so good because they are adorable but end up making me more sad! Anyways, I feel like this is a downer blog and I didn't mean it to be! But I miss my friends a lot. And I hate that people are having a hard time adjusting because that is literally what i hear from everyone! And I think I care and worry about people too much! I just want everyone to be happy and have great lives. But the world doesn't work like that and I can't accept that and I really want to be able to fix the problems in everyone else's lives and just be there for people. Because I really do care! And going off of that I really just want to DO something to make a difference. I am sick of just raising money or being like yay I support this cause! I wanna go somewhere and do something! Oh and use my time more efficiently. Sorry my head is all over the place! But anyways girls I am ALWAYS here for every single one of you! I miss you a lot and I just want you to know that I care! LOVE YOU!!!

<3 Roar

quoteeee:i`m so sick of being the one that tries the
hardest in every relationship, every friend-
ship, and every group i`ve ever been in.
why do i always care so much?


Quoteee:because nothing sucks worse than feeling
alone no matter how many people are around.

2 comments to Friday (Ruairi)

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae ohh ruarrr
    i love and miss you so much girlie! you don't even know!
    i totally understand the whole makng a diffeence thing and caring and all.
    oh girlie i misss youuuuuuuu

  1. says:

    Alabama You'll find a boy Roar. It's only like...the second week. You got three years to find one :)

Post a Comment