Sunday (LAUREN)

Posted by roar-e On Sunday, September 20 2 comments
hey guys...
okay so this week has been, stressful.
1. golf is busy, but i love it
2. boys are more freaking dramatic than girls...seriously its true, i would be you anything on it. AND they PMS.
3. I went to my first farmers market this weekend, it was wonderful
4. I went to my first football game ever for high school
5. pizza ranch is my new fav restaurant
6. i kinna maybe, might possibly like someone...idk
7. im tired
8. late night wendys runs are the new thing when stupid stuff happens to me and kayla
9. right now i am super cranky if you cant tell....
10. im sorry if this is really boring but i have lots of homework and golf and study sessions
11. time management is not going so great for me...
12. i just love college though dont get me wrong, its great im just having a bad day
but i love you guys...missyou.

2 comments to Sunday (LAUREN)

  1. says:

    Alabama I'm sorry you had a bad day... :(

    But there is a pizza ranch in Decorah too and I must say it is quite delicious :)

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae I miss you...
    And I love you.
    A lot.

Post a Comment