It's my night to blog! Yay! So I am most definitely in a better mood than last Wednesday...which is good :)
UPDATE TIME
Haha actually there's not really anything to update about. Nothing much has changed. Sam came to visit me this weekend. That was pretty much the funnest thing ever. I missed him a lot in only two weeks and he missed me too...so needless to say we were pretty happy to see each other. We ran into each other's arms when he first got here...haha it was cute :) But yeah...then it was pretty sad when he had to leave again. Seeing him only once a month is going to take some getting used to....
I actually ended getting pretty homesick after he left. I realized how much I missed my family, and my house, and YOU guys. I honestly cannot wait to see you guys again. I absolutely love all my new friends....but sometimes I get homesick for people that know me completely. People who I have inside jokes with from 5 years ago. Haha. I can't wait for a wonders reunion.
So yeah I spose I was a little down for a few days about all that. But today for some reason I am just in a really good mood. I've been talking with Sam a lot...and we really think we can make this long distance thing work out. We both want to be together....for a long time. I really feel like I am meant to be with him and no one else and I think being away from him makes me realize just how much I really love him. And I think the distance is having the same effect on him. I've realized now that being apart is only going to bring us closer. I can see that he has learned a lot from the mistakes he made, and that he is willing to change for me. I can see that change in him already. And yeah I am basically just really happy with Sam right now. :)
I've also realized that Luther really was the right choice for me. I feel like I fit in here perfectly. I love the campus, I love Decorah, I love my classes, and I love my friends here. I am happy. I am a wee bit homesick... I really miss all our younger friends, and I really really miss Now & Then, Chorale and Wigs. I forgot how much it sucks to NOT start my day singing, haha. But I guess I am doing better than I thought I would. I miss all that, but I don't feel like I can't live without it. I am looking forward to coming home though :)
So yeah....I think that might be it. Love you guys and hope to see you soon!!
Will anybody be home October 17-21? That's my fall break!
Sorry I don't have any cute quotes or anything....but I hope everyone has a good rest of their week and a great weekend!
Love you all!!!
3 comments to WONDERful Wednesday (Ali)
-
roar-e ALIII!! I'm glad that you are living it up at college and life is going well for you! I hope you and Sam work out for the best! Glad that you are happy!! Miss you Alabama!! :)
-
trina <3 um sure. i'll just say i might be home. we'll see. if i have no sorority stuff or huge tests coming up or anything, i'll be there for ya alabama. i miss you! glad you're having fun in decorah though!
Lizzie Mae Poop.
My fall break is the next weekend.
I'm glad all is well!