Ok so I have completely lost track of what day it is and I went to read the blog and I realized it is Thursday and my day to blog...But things have been good since I last blogged. I went home this past weekend and that was really nice. My mom is really lonely now without both Tom and I and I am actually going home tomorrow again. There isn't aton to do here on the weekends...but I probably won't be home again until maybe homecoming or later...
I signed up for a theater class today which makes me really happy because I am hoping to meet some people like I spent time with in high school. I have made a couple of good friends in my classes, including Hannah who is in 3 of my 4 classes and we went to the Art Gallery opening tonight and you guys would be proud because I had a major POP moment. So me and kayla were sitting on the grass waiting for Hannah to finish getting ready and I was telling Kayla about this cute guy in my color and comp class and literally 3 seconds later he walked by...yeahhh and then Hannah came out and informed me that he lives on the floor below her, too bad i didn't know that before I was describing what he wears to class in full detail with him 10 feet away. Ohhhh welllll. It all worked out because Hannah and I got to the art gallery and he was there waiting outside and he went in before us but he lingered around to like catch up with us and he started talking to me and he is really nice and then we kind of hung out in the art building and talked about art (big surprise!) and then we walked back to our dorms and it was just a really good night. I'm not really looking for a boyfriend but I could really use some guy friends right now so hopefully he hangs out with us some more :]
I don't really have much else to write about, I took a 2 hour nap today and did laundry with this girl on my floor, Mallory and that was fun. Hopefully tomorrow is good day as well!
4 comments to Thursday (Heather)
-
Maddy okay worrrrd to the stuff about boys/boy. i met one but he has a girlfriend. but i want friends too, i just hope he doesn't get the wrong idea or anything, ya know? good thing i didnt ask him if he wanted to get dinner with me haha.
-
roar-e Sounds adorable!!! Can't wait to see how this develops!! And that truly is a great story!! :)
-
Alabama A guy friend that is CUTE, now that's a plus :)
You have no idea how happy I am that you are having a good time now!
Lizzie Mae I'm glad you had such a great day!
POP!!!! ; )
I'm coming home again this weekend too because of the Gopher game.
Party much?
Yes. : )