Wednesday (Ali)

Posted by Alabama On Wednesday, September 23 2 comments
HOLY MOLEY I ALMOST FORGOT TO BLOG!

And that would have been bad. So here's the thing. I'm super duper tired tonight. I think all the lack of sleep is catching up with me and I am SOOOO out of it.

So here's some random facts about my week

1) Last weekend was Parent Weekend and I got to see my Mommy and Daddy and Jacob and that made me very happy. They brought me stuff I have been missing such as my iHome and my new pink bra. YAY.

2) I've started my babysitting job down here and that has been really fun. The kids are really crazy and it's exhausting but it's really nice to get off campus 2 days a week and hang out with people that aren't my age! Haha.

3) I got to see my Grandparents on Monday and that was also exciting. They took me out to din din. :)

4) On Tuesday night it was September 21st. I found out that every night in September there is "September Dance". It's where you go to some random part of campus....dance to the song "September" a few times....and then it's over. Haha. It was so fun! About 200 people jammed into the choir room. They turned out the lights. And we just danced to the song. Twice. Then...we moved out and danced in the hallway of the music building. So random. And so fun. This is why I love Luther.

5) Today I met with the French TA to edit my paper. Hello! He is attractive! And actually from France. So he's got quite the accent. :) Hehe. Don't worry...I know I'm not single. But really, who could resist?

6) I officially LOVE the show Glee. And watching it with Trina via facebook.

7) Today I actually got a hot shower which was really nice :)

8) The girls on my floor. Love them. They are just like all of us. And that makes me really sad. And happy at the same time.

9) I'm finally starting to get into the pattern here. And it's feeling like home. :)

And HERE are some facts about what is coming up for me

1) I have a lot of tests tomorrow and Friday...which kind of sucks...but kind of doesn't cuz that means hopefully no homework this weekend!

2) Speaking of weekend. I'm going home on Friday so I can work this weekend. And I am really really excited! My own shower, my own bed, my own TOILET! Plus....I get to see some people that I am really missing.....too bad none of you will be back. Wait, will anybody?

3) Oh and I am excited cuz Sam is gonna come home this weekend too. Just to see me :) So I am REALLY really excited about that.


Annnnnnd yeah I spose that's about all I have to tell you guys! I love you and I miss you!

Here's a challenge for you all. Randomly text me at some point tomorrow. I would really love that :)

2 comments to Wednesday (Ali)

  1. says:

    roar-e Hello darling!
    Glad you had a great week!
    I'm jealous you are going home! I wanna go home this weekend!
    Yay for hott TAs :)
    That September thing sounds waaayyy fun! Like wow!! haha!
    And I'm really glad that you are loving school!! Yay!!! haha!
    Love you alabama!!

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae I agree with Ruairi about the jealousy... only about the September dancing thing. Seriously I would so do that.
    Haha sounds like you're doing super well!
    I miss youuu w need to have another sleepover doing creepily awkward things.

Post a Comment