Monday-- Lizzie

Posted by Lizzie Mae On Monday, September 7 3 comments
Okay so unfortunately I don't have a whole lot to blog about today.

Last Thursday I went to one of Lexi's parties that she goes to. It was at someone's apartment. There was alcohol, of course, but I didn't have any. Even though I was offered. I didn't really know anybody except Lexi, her roommate, and her boyfriend. Oh and her roommate from last year. I can see how it'd be fun, but I just didn't really know anybody. I guess I enjoyed myself, just not as much as I suppose I could have? Or would have if it had been with a bunch of people I knew. I guess that's a better way to describe it.

Melissa went home Wednesday night because she had a funeral Thursday. So I had the dormto myself for couple of days and nights. That was a little weird but at the same time I did kind of like the actual privacy and I didn't feel the need to keep the room squeaky clean. : )

Anyway so I came home Friday afternoonish. It's been weird, being home. And going to relly public places like Target and the mall and McDonald's and Starbucks and not really seeing anyone I know. I kinda just felt like I'm not supposed to be here anymore. Haha. Which I guess is true. It was nice to see the people I did see though! (Trina, Maddy, Garrett, Brianna, Heather, and Lauren)

So like any other teenager, my parents are starting to bother me again. It's only started today. But it's just like "OKAY I'm in COLLEGE now, can you not nag me about homework or playing a family game every two seconds?" Whatever. I'm sure I'll miss that at some point.
Or not. ; )

I've noticed I'm really self-conscious and not very confident in myself lately. I think it's cause it's still the whole new college experience life thing. I don't know. I'm sure it'll wear off.

So my quoat ( :] ) book is in Mankato... these are just ones I remember. Whether relevent or not.
"Everything turns out okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."
BONUS
"Whenever you look at a person, any person, remember that that person has a story. And could be going through anything, and the world has no idea."

3 comments to Monday-- Lizzie

  1. says:

    roar-e Lizzie Barry you are my twin. Through and through. I kinda hope you come parents weekend. Haha! You have really got me thinking about the whole out of place thing girly! But did you really see ppl that often out and about before? And enjoy the nagging! I know I miss it from my parents! At least it shows they care and want to see you and see you succeed!!! And I love you darling!!! And guess what comes out tomorrow?? :) I LOVE YOU!!

    p..s I LOVEEE those quotes :)

  1. says:

    Alabama I love Lizzie yes I do.
    I love Lizzie how bout you?
    I wish I had been home last week
    But I wasn't. And I'm not Greek.


    That was the stupidest poem ever.

    I apologize for wasting comment space.

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae Ali, I legit just laughed out loud.

Post a Comment