HOLA CHICASSS!
So I'm kinda in a really good and crazy mood right now for like no reason! But anyways! My life....hmmm! Well I just completed my first full week of classes!! And I made it through my first chem lab! And flirted a little bit too! Anywayssss! I also joined the Ultimate Frisbee team! It's super random but the girls are hilarious and it seems pretty fun so far! Despite the fact that there arebugs here and they are ridiculous and I am scratching up a a storm!! Ughhh! But let's see what else! Oh my roommates are kinda spectacular! We get really really hyper and night just end up laughing a lot! But it is a good old time! And yeahh let's see I feel like I should have more exciting stories! Ohhh embarassing one kinda... So there was a faculty/ student mixer thing.. like an informal gathering to meet teachers. My chem teacher was my only one there so I finally got up the nerve to just go be like hey I'm in your class because there was a group around him! And like five seconds after that the group left. So I was just like Hi I'm Ruairi and your demonstration is class today was really cool! I liked the wizard hat too haha! And he was like okay. Like convo ending okay! So I walked away and it was just super odd!!! AWWW!! But hmm I don't think i have anymore like great stories or anything! But yeah! I am super jealous of all of you home for the long weekend!! I miss you girls mucho!!! I know I;m forgetting something but whatever! Everyone be safe! Have fun! Take Pictures! Be Crazy!! Ohhh and buy the new BOYS LIKE GIRLS CD in THREE DAYSSSSSSSSS!!!! YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Mucho amorrrrr :)
<3 Ruairi
HOPEFULISH QUOTE : && looking out on all these city lights
makes me think about the future
maybe one day i will walk these streets
&& instead of feeling alone
in such a large place
i will finally feel at home.
EMPOWERING QUOTE: ife kicks you around sometimes. it scares
you and it beats you up. but there`s one
day when you realize you`re not just a
survivor, you`re a fighter. you`re tougher
than anything life throws your way.
and you are.
p.s. it won't let me change the color or font anymore so sorry this is boring!!!
2 comments to Ferocious Friday!!! ROAR
-
Alabama Ruairi. I miss you so much. I am happy you are having a good time :)
Lizzie Mae Top down in the summer sun
The day we left was like a hit and run
And I still taste it on my tongue
The sky was buring up lik fireworks
You made me want you oh so bad it hurt
But girl, in case you haven't heard
I USED TO BE LOVE DRUNK BUT NOW I'M HUNGOVER
I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER
FOREVER IS OVER
WE USED TO KIS ALL NIGHT
NOW IT'S JUST A BAR FIGHT
SO DON'T CALL ME CRYIN'
SAY HELLO TO GOOODBYE
CAUSE JUST ONE SIP
WOULD MAKE ME SAY
I USED TO BE LOVE DRUNK
BUT NOW I'M HUNGOVER
I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER
NOW IT'S OVER
(...)
All the time I wasted on you
All the bullshit you put me through
I'm checking into rehab cause everything that we had
Didn't mean a thing to you
I USED TO BE LOVE DRUNK
BUT NOW I'M HUNGOVER
I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER
BUT NOW IT'S OVER
I USED TO BE LOVE DRUNK
BUT NOW I'M HUNGOVER
I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER
FOREVER IS OVER
WE USED TO KISS ALL NIGHT
NOW IT'S JUST A BARFIGHT
SO DON'T CALL ME CRYIN'
SAY HELLO TO GOODBYE
CAUSE JUST ONE SIP
WOULD MAKE ME SAY
I USED TO BE LOVE DRUNK
BUT NOW I'M HUNGOVER
I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER
BUT NOW IT'S OVER
NOW IT'S OVER
I STILL TASTE IT ON MY TONGUE