Fresh Friday! (Ruairi)

Posted by roar-e On Saturday, September 26 3 comments
Hey girls!
This is going to be short too! Sorry I never really got a chance to update earlier so it is now technically Saturday! Whoops!

1. I am soo pumped because this is a four day weekend! Yay for going to a jewish school and having my lab canceled! Loveeee it! Except I have a lot to get done hw and studying wise not so fun!

2. I feel like Mads... not really much to add! Life here is pretty standard and nothing really blogworthy.

3. I went to this presentation by a doctor that is building a clinic in Ethiopia and it is SOOO cool! I wanna help and make it work and basically really just do anything! Like I really want to take action and make something happen! Like I'm sick of fundraising and I want to go out and ACTUALLY make a difference somehow but I don't know how!

4. I feel like a naive, innocent loser. Apparently ppl were smoking pot right in front of me and I didn't really know! Like that is ridiculous! And 18 and never been kissed? sweet life! Sorry I didn't mean to turn this into a pity me thing at all... I am just becoming VERY aware of how sheltered I have been!

5. People here bug be about putting pics on fb too... so they remind me of you guys... so ppl are still doing your job for you! haha

6. Umm yeah no boy stories obviously. I'm too shy! But whatever it is what it is.

7. I have my room to myself this weekend and it is soooo nice!

Yeah this basically told you all nothing but there isn't much to tell! I miss you girls and sorry this is so late! Love you!! And enjoy homecoming and cheer extra loud for the band for me because i am uber jealous!!

xoxo You know you love me!

p.s. I'm too lazy to put a quote on here

3 comments to Fresh Friday! (Ruairi)

  1. says:

    Maddy 1 - sweet!
    2- yeah. oh well. better that than something bad happening haha
    3- that is really sweet! that's how i felt when i went to the students for justice and peace meeting but all the people there were super radical and not really on the same wavelength as me so i don't think im going to do it... :/ but go for it girl! im sure you can find something really cool to get your hands into!
    4- i feel like that sometimes too, don't worry. i can never tell when people are smoking pot lol but i think it's just because i'm oblivious.
    5- haha good!!
    6- ruairi being too shy?! something will probably happen eventually. try to hang out with girls who know more guys, you never know what could happen :]
    7- ME TOO! :D we should skype in our EMPTY ROOMS hahaha.

    haha i love the gossip girl reference. and you <3 sorry my comment is so long haha

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae "PS- I'm too lazy to put a quote on here."

    Love!

  1. says:

    Alabama You're gonna think this is weird but I have been feeling really innocent and sheltered at college too. Haha, I know I can't really call myself innocent....but like as to drinking stuff...yeah I'm innocent. We were talking to this one kid for like 20 minutes before I even realized he was drunk. But yeah. Oh and I don't think I'm gonna be able to come back for homecoming either...so I feel your pain! And I think that clinic in Ethiopia thing sounds really really cool. You should definitely take action in that! It would be an awesome experience to maybe go over there and help build it or something! Anyways. I miss you and love you and I drove past your house yesterday and was sad cuz you weren't in it. :(

Post a Comment