So Gina's visiting me. Again. I'm not very happy with her and she's making me veryyy cranky today. And by cranky, I mean I have had every single frickin emotion there is. SO annoying.
Moving on.
I went home this last weekend because it was the first gopher game in the new stadium!! It. Was. Awesome! Soo cool. With fireworks and the whole she-bang.
Oh so last week sometime I wrote a xanga blog all about how I was fed up with Bryton's attitude toward other people. And she took it way more negatively than it was meant, it was kinda of a big deal for a while. Only on the high school part of it. I was literally laughing cause it doesn't matter anymore. But that's over and done with now. But I thought I should let you know about that.
Kind of going along with that... yesterday was Brian's birthday and he drove me back to Mankato. (Oh, Mav Mondays= Mav= Maverick= Mankato Mavericks) And he had asked me if I wanted to come over to his house right before we left, eat some cake, and leave from there. Hi, my name is Lizzie. I will not refuse free cake. Although the whole issue that Eric lives there put a little damper on things. But I had asked Emily if she thought it was a good idea. (We had a Lizzie-Emily day, much needed.) And we both decided I could go over there. And if he just so happened to be over there, I would be the mature college student and it'd be fine.
Little did I know this cake thing, was the family ceremony. Thing. So it was the Dawson family plus Lizzie. I was 97% sure Eric wasn't there until two seconds before Mrs. Dawson lit the candles she called out to Eric to come in the room. I was just thinking to myself "OH PERFECT." Needless to say, that was the first time I was in their house with all the Dawsons and me since the break up. And also the first time I saw Eric in their house after. We didn't make eye contact. Didn't directly speak to each other. And when he had to walk past me, he stayed the farthest possible distance from me he could. Which didn't really sur[rise me since just a few days prior, I apparently made Bryton cry? Apparently? Anyway. Yeah so that awkwardness didn't last very long. I got to talk to Mrs. Dawson for a realllly long time. I love her. She gave me this huge hug and I was like "awwww I miss this familyyy." I said goodbye to the etie famly when we left. Haha, but not Eric. Whatever, I'm done with that.
Um, however, um. This does NOT leave us wonders. Which is just an automatic thing, but still.
When I first saw Eric, I kind of maybe really wanted to, uhm, make out with him.
I know I am super weird and screwed up. But after thinking and talking about it, he's the last one who I did. And it was always in his house... And like I said, that was the first time I saw him there. Personally, I think there may have been just a tad bit of sexual tension. But that could've been just me. Haha.
So I've been getting really involved with a lot of things here because I figured I'll meet a lot of people and stuff. And I don't know how to live without throwing all of my time into stuff. I'm in Films, Concerts, School Choir, and I auditioned for the better church choir. I'll find out later this week. And I'm treasurer for my floor? Haha. So I am definately throwing myself out there. Boy prospects are slim for me. As of now. But that could always change any day. Some black guys were attempting to flirt with me today. And I wasn't even dressed like I was going to the club. ; ) [Not racist. I'm just saying that's the only time black guys have ever even been close to flirting with me.]
Um so lately I've been feeling like I've made the wrong decision. I don't think I should've come to Mankato. Maybe I should've picked Southwest. Or looked at other schools closer. I think I just felt this was a safe choice. But I was never really excited. I walk around campus and I feel like I don't really belong here. I don't want to sound too full of myself or anything. But I think to myself, "I'm too good for this." I don't know. Cause I'm still getting involved and I'm enjoying IMPACT and choir and such but...
It could be that I'm just missing high school and I wasn't ready for this transition.
Or it could be something else.
I'm not sure right now. But I know I've been thinking this for a long while now. So, I don't know... I know I can always transfer if necessary. But I don't know where I'd even want to go.
I want to travel. I wish I had enough money I could just take a few months off and travel the world for a bit. I want to see Europe and Austalia and Africa and South America, and what the heck, Asia too. I just want to see the world before I have to really really grow up and live in it without knowing what it is I'm lving in.
I need some opinions. If I had to choose between going to LNHS homecoming vs MSU homecoming....? Remember I don't have many friends here. And that's also the weekend of a pretty great gopher game. And that'd be the first time I go home since this past weekend. I don't know if I'll HAVE to choose yet or not.
But if I did... your thoughts?
I love you all and miss you a lot.
If you're ever heading anywhere near down here.... let me know. : )
QUOTE:
Embrace those who love you and whom you love, and rid yourself of those who will only bring you down.
BONUS!:
Promises mean everything. But once they're broken, sorry means nothing.
6 comments to Mav Monday--- Lizzie
-
Maddy so, i'm really confused about that bryton thing. if you feel like explaining it, could you message me or something haha? mmkthx.
and if you're seriously considering transferring, i would start to look at that now so that it isn't too late at the end of the year when you think you really want to, ya know? and yeah i definitely know what you mean about traveling. you should try to do short-term study abroad stuff, that way you can go to more places. :]
yeah i don't know what to tell you about homecoming either. i'm probably not coming home because it's parents weekend, but we'll see? haha
best of luck with everything dear :]
-
Lizzie Mae http://gophergrl09.xanga.com/711580674/item/
^^the blog (Sept. 8)
http://gophergrl09.xanga.com/711653033/item/
^^ the follow up (Sept. 9)
-
Alabama Hmmm I can't decide what to do about homecoming either. Cuz Luther has the same homecoming as Lakeville as well. I kind of want to go home for the game though....I just don't really know how I'd do that unless Allison is going home....
I think it sounds like you want to go home...so you should probably go home then. Cuz otherwise I feel like you would just be sitting around all miserable WISHING you had gone home.
-
trina <3 i have homecoming at RF not this weekend but next weekend, so i am FOR SURE coming home for lakeville's homecoming unless some sorority thing conflicts, in which case i would try to get out of it kicking and screaming. I would love to see you again, but it's totally your decision to go or not...but in any case...i'll be at the game!
i'm sorry about your eric encounter and what happened with bryton...i know you NEVER would want to make someone cry! and the dawsons...are just plain awesome...especially mark :)
and as for colleges...i'm sorry that you're a little less than thrilled. If it doesn't change soon, maybe you should consider transferring, because the college experience is about having a blast and going crazy (in the best way possible) and frankly my dear...i don't want you missing out. i really want you to be super hyper happy about everything and everyone!!
i miss you my darling. we should skype soon! maybe i'll see you on homecoming weekend :)
-
Alabama Boy oh boy, Trina sure does give good advice when she's infatuated. Hehe :)
roar-e Soooo it makes me happy that I knew about 99% of what was in this before reading it! haha! But I love you girl! And I have no idea about your homecoming dilemma! But.... you could totally come to school out here :) And we don't know any other way than to throw ourselves into anything! I;m soo excited for you to MC!! And hmm boys.... remember.... it is our time :) Love you twinnnn!!!! :)