So basically I am going to keep this short because I am exhausted.
1. Kayla kept me up until 3:30 this morning having a fight with charlie and she was being EXTREMELY dramatic and screaming and throwing things and bawling. And I had to wake up at 6:00 for my 8:00 class. And yet her boyfriend is still coming to stay for the weekend? UGH. SERIOUSLY. She is so stereotypical too, like she definitely does not bring out the best in me.
2. I have had so much homework this week, including 2 spanish tests and a math test and 2 major art projects including 50 sketches. I am drained.
3. Things are going better, I hang out with the girls on my wing more and me and Tim and Hannah do lots of random things too. We are planning an elaborate adventure for saturday that includes taking the bus downtown ec to the art store and tea house and acoustic cafe. Today Tim wanted to get his ears pierced so we went to the tattoo parlor and that was an experience in itself. I am beginning to think I don't really like him, like he's ok to hang out with and nice and stuff but we're just at this awkward I can't tell if he's trying to flirt or not stage and he's pretty clingy too, like I feel bad saying no but I hung out with other people tonight and I'm going out with a couple girls tomorrow night...
4. Title of my blog is pretty self explanatory but basically we decided on our floor to have tv thursday instead of thirsty thursday since our favorite shows are on (Grey's and The Office :])
I think that's all basically...I'm sure I'm forgetting something but I'll just add it later if I need to. Love you all, and miss you all very much! I will be home for homecoming, and also the musical on the 13th, 14th and probably a weekend or two in between.
roar-e HB! I miss you end of story! I'm sorry about Kayla! That sounds awful and I feel for you girl :(
And damnnn busy week! Rest up and have some fun this weekend... it sounds like you plan to so that is good :)
But oh Greys!!! I'm gonna try and watch tomorrow since I couldn't today :(
But basically I love you and I'm glad things are going okay even if they are stressful!