MAV MONDAY-- Lizzie

Posted by Lizzie Mae On Monday, September 28 1 comments
Hey girlies heyyy!

Whoa I am so completely tired.
Not only is this Lakville North's homecoming week, it's also Mankato's. And since I'm in IMPACT and they kind of run all of homecoming, this is an uber busy week for me.
Tonight was coronation and a dance. It wasn't as big of a deal as North's but, whatever. The dance part was fun cause it wasn't like high school and it wasn't like clubbing. It was like go crazy. Which made me miss you girls SOO much!!

So Friday night Emily came and visited. It made me feel like a real college student and I felt almost out of place or something. I don't know. But we went out and hung out with some of my college friends here. It was weird it was like, old meets new Lizzie mixing together and it was weird. Oh well. Whatever.

I haven't been sleeping much lately. I just haven't been tired or something, I don't know. But it takes a long time for me to fall asleep and then I hardly ever stay asleep the whole night. Last night I remember just imagining situations and thinking and stuff and then I decided to check the time and it was 6:30am!! I think I was probably drifting in and out of sleep-dreamworld and thinking-imagination. But it was weird. Cause I was like, "I ONLY GET HALF AN HOUR OF SLEEP?!?!!"

Remember how nice it is to not have the dumb, stupid high school drama in college? Yeahh... last night my roommate decided she was going to bring some of that here. Lovely. I had my earphones in and had the volume turned up really loud and I could still hear her crying on the phone to one of her friends about just the stupidest things. It bothered me a little bit a lot.

I'm starting to feel a little bit more comfortable here. It makes it easier that I have a couple of friends who I get along with and we have fun. But it is mostly just in and through IMPACT. It'd be nice to have some other friends not in IMPACT and not from Lakeville (aka Lexi, Matt, Nick, Andy, and sometimes when he feels like it, Brian). The girls in choir are nice and we get along pretty well, we just don't do anything outside of it. Oh well. OH. There's a Sarah McFadden who insists on sitting next to me everyday in choir. GAHH.

Sorry I'm running out of things to talk about but I've been forgetting to write stuff down throughout the week. I should probably start again.

I'm really hungry. I missed dinner cause of coronation set up and such. (Oh the theme here is Superheros, so I totally dressed up tonight. Super fun!)

I'm coming home for homecominggg! I'll for sure be at the game and then sleeping over at Trina's. Oh, and me and Erik were planning on going to Perkin's after the game (before Trina's) and all are welcome!! And thennn I'm being a major creep and I'm going to the dance, too. I'm going with Brianna and her friends cause she didn't want to be the one loner without a date in her group, so why she "asked" me, I have no idea. But, I guess I'm going now. I already feel weird and awkward about it... And like I'm a major creep. But she's the one who wanted me to go and just party it up with her... I don't know.

Mmk ladies I'm gonna make myself a sandwich now. : )
But I miss you a lot and if we haven't talked in a while HIT ME UP!!!

QUOTE:
"I'm so tired of fighting for all the people that I care about. So if you want me in your life, you'll find a way to put me there."

BONUS!:
"Life is shorter than you think, it can get lost inside a blink. Don't let it pass you by."

1 comments to MAV MONDAY-- Lizzie

  1. says:

    roar-e I'm glad that you are liking college more!!
    Get some sleep dear! It is important!
    And dumbb high school drama :(
    Superherosss cuteeee
    I miss you!

Post a Comment