Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. College life is pretty ballin.
The end
Haha JOKING!
So……
1. I wanna apologize for my crankiness last Sunday
Monday: Monday, I played some golf, and ate dinner haha lame day
Tuesday: this day was the same as Tuesday but I was super hungry…idk just putting that out there. Ps I got gina that day too HAAA
Wednesday: I had our HOME golf meet this day…we won and I had starbucks…so all in all SICK NASTY FABULOUS DAY!
Thursday: I didn’t play golf…nice. I did homework…haha great I know right?
Friday: well Friday was pretty stellar bomb digity…I went home. But my parents didn’t drive me home…nope, not them. Ready on please.
Saturday…
Okay right now as we speak I am hanging out with the following: Tiffany, Kara, Emily, Irene and Victoria. We are talking about boys, whats new? Hahaha
Anyone know Josh englund? Well yeah . go back to Fridays best day ever.
Then also Saturday I drove back to school with…nope, not my parents again! Catch my drift? Haha
Quote:
Don’t be a loser.
-anonymous
2 comments to Sunday (Lauren)
-
Lizzie Mae ...I don't understand most of this.
Haha, I think it's just me.
MISS YOUUU
Are you coming home for homecoming dear?!
Alabama LAUREN VICTORIA SABY! YOU WERE HOME?!?!??! I was home. WHY DIDN'T I SEE YOU?!?! :(