Sorry this is late! It was either get a crabby post or get a happy late post so I decided late was better! Anyways! This has been like the longest week but it has also flown by like crazy! It is one of those weird time things that I never have quite understood haha! Anyways! I have gotten myself into waayyyy too many clubs but that is pretty typical I suppose! They are just all for good causes and it is hard to say no! But I love being busy except I feel like I'm gonna get behind in school work really easy but I am trying to be better about managing my time and knowing when to be like no I can't do that I need to actually work! Umm so idk there isn't much exciting news for me!
Tonight I went to Cambridge on a chipotle run with a big group of girls and that was very very fun! We walked around Harvard and got ice cream and people watched and it was just really fun! And we decided that qualifications for going to Harvard are basically you must be smart, tall, and skinny. Like for real and let me tell you there are some finnneeeee boys in Cambridge! So if any of you wanna come visit we are hitting up Cambridge :)
And I'm sorry a lot of you guys are having a hard time at school and I know it sucks! But honestly it gets better! Like I was not so keen on beinf here for a while but you eventually adjust and it feels normal and you get in a rythmn, And i don't wanna be all like look at me I love college and I'm adapting so well and you all suck! Like not at all but it truly does take time and then it gets to be a lot of fun!
Like my roommates are ridiculous but I love them and it;s weird when one of us is missing because the balance is thrown off! And I have a great group of friends that are hilarious but we need more testosterone.
And this all may just be coming from the fact that I saw many cute boys tonight, ate ice cream, and was being my typical photographer self again But I'm really starting to enjoy Boston!.
Please come visit me :)
Oh and I miss all you girls dearly and I LOVEEE hearing about your lives and your stories!!
<3>
This quote is from Marie and is quite fitting......
"A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true."
- Cinderella
- Cinderella
p.s. Some one ruined Disney for me today and it makes me sad but is quite true but I don't really feel like typing it out right now!
Lizzie Mae NOTHING can EVER ruin Disney. : )
I'm sooo glad things are going so well for you!
We for sure need a Skype session ASAP!
MISS YOU BUNCHES