Anotherrrrr Weeeeekkk.
So this week was insane. So much homework and projects and papers and just ugh.
But I survived. And this weekend was so much fun.
There really isn't much worthy of being mentioned when it comes to last week so i'll just jump straight to this weekend.
Thursday and Friday I worked on homework and my sculpture project pretty much all day because I actually had motivation and got a lot done...but now I don't have the motivation to finish the last 1.5 pages of my english paper and last page of my bio response paper...
Saturday- Briana and Mal and I went to the mall and I actually bought a few things like a really cute skirt and a new sweater from gap. And then we went to Target and ran some other errands and we got back here got ready then went to Vagina Monologues which was SO good! It started with all these musical acts which were just amazing, so glad I got to a school with a music program! And then it was all of these different stories about birth, rape, tampons, basically anything to do with vaginas, and it was hilarious!
Then we came back here and put on creeper glasses and did chat roulette and got pizza. Mmmm. Chat roulette was really weird at first and we had these two stoners who just wanted to see our boobs and obviously we nexted them, and then made fake boobs out of paper bowls in case it happened again and then we got this one guy, Glen. He was on a baseball roadtrip, he's from Florida originally and he's being scouted for Pro-Ball right now. And I googled him and he's legit. He even added me on fb, he was SO nice and really funny too. So we talked to him for 2.5 hours...haha I know. It was pretty ridiculous. And then we were too tired and went to bed. But he told me to talk to him on aim sometime...haha. So i'm really hoping he gets drafted for the Red Sox, which are apparently scouting him, because I would totally go see him play. That made me feel a little better about humanity.
Today my parents came and took me out to lunch and then we went to see Grey Gardens, which was really strange and eccentric, but the set looked great :] And for some reason it was really hard for me to say goodbye to them. I think it's because I barely talk to them anymore having night class and so much homework and even though i was home 2 weeks ago i really haven't talked to them since other than like 2 phone calls. I really miss my dad though :[ But i'm going home this weekend so i will get to spend some time with him before him and my brother go to Florida for spring break (so jealoussss) I went to hall council tonight because my friend Mollie has been begging me to go, and somehow I got suckered into heading some challenge committee thing...yeah. I have to recruit everyone from my floor to compete in these ridiculous challenges...like human dogsled racing, so that should be interesting....
I have a ton of stuff I need to get done before I go home Thursday morning though, so i should probably get to that! Love you all! Miss you all! xoxo
3 comments to
-
roar-e Chat roulette? Really? My friend did that last weekend! Super sketch much? But that guy seems cool! I'm glad you had a fun weekend!!!
Love you!
Lizzie Mae I can't wait to see you this weekend!!! : D