I hate when I have the whole blog written and then when I click publish post... it screws it up and I can't even copy-paste it back on here.
But here's what it said, for the second time typing it.
Soooo hey. I'm kind of an idiot and forgot to actually write down what I've actually been doing.
And even though I love you, I will NOT give in to peer pressure and number my thoughts...
A. Last Thursday night my aunt, her um, partner, and my grandpa came here to visit and take me out to eat and then go grocery shopping. It was a good time.
B. I don't like burgers. But within the last week, I've eaten two.
C. Friday I went over to the Lakeville Boy's apartment and we played bananagrams a lot.
D. Saturday I got together with my choir girls Kellen and Kya and we had another Glee marathon- watching the second disc. I'm getting closer to these two which is really nice cause they're a lot of fun and more like people I normally hanf out with rather than people I hung oiut with last semester. They've been best friends since like, 6th or 7th or 8th grade though. But they're really inviting and not closed off.
E. Sunday I ushered for the show 12th Night here. It's funny cause it was the first time I've ever ushered and I wasn't even involvedwith the show at all.
F. I've been getting less and less sleep. Which means I've had a constant headache for days now.
G. Tuesday there was an Impact event of the Newlywed Game. Brian and I played cause we know each other quite well (although not as well as we once did) and won 2nd place. So we each got a $10 off coupon for this Italian restaurant in Mankato. Apparently it can be pretty expensive.
H. Yesterday was MUCH busier than I expected it to be. I had about an hour break inbetweeen classes furing the day and then i got done with my last meeting around 730. then i went over to a girls apartment from impact b/c she was having a Lia Sophia party. i wasnt planning on staying long but we played games and i won TWO pieces of jewelry!! but then i got home around ten and then had to write a paper due today which i had no subject for. i was up til 3.
I. this morning i woke up and could hardly drag myself out of bed. i havent had this little sleep on a school night since highschool... im getting old.
J. Once i fix some other peer reviews/some edits of my own, would anyone maybe want to do a quick look through/edit for me again? Maybe sometime this weekend? Maddy? Haha or anyone else? It's fine if you don't want to or don't have time.
K. there's this one girl in my bio small group (remember, the disrespectful idiotic ones?) who i could tell gets treated badly (rudely? disrespectful-ly?) by all the guys she hangs around but on tues we were partners in lab and we actually got alont dec. and today in disco just sat on down next to me like we were friends and i was like, "uhhhh hi?" idk, it was just weird to me. Not like I'm not going to be nice to her or anything it was just like... weird. I don't know.
L. There's this other girl who i sit next to in choir, named Rianna. who also lives in Gage. shes the only person i know in gage who im actually friends with. we literally see each other everyday. and shes started to piss me off and bug me. which i feel bad about be its like, i can only take so much of her personality, you know? she's just too much sometimes. or all the time.
M. no news on the boy front. i'll keep you updated. if anything ever happens. i do have a double date for valentines though. also participating will be heather via skype. i'll be with my man edy.
(edy's ice cream- it's a brand.)
N. Like Ali, I also sent something t you ladies yesterday. And according to the somments on her post, so did Ruairi and Maddy. Great minds think alike?! Haha go us.
O. It's still really hot in my room.
P. Although, me and melissa have kind of been bonding more. kind of.
Q. I;m not motivated to do school work anymore because thats all i ever do. and it sucks. i miss senior slide.
R. I need a breakkkkk.
S. i'll be learning to navigate mankato's free busing system this weekend cause i need to make a target run. im a little afraid i'll make it on the bus and to target but i'll miss my ride back and be stranded. that would be just my luck,
T. Uhh my choir sang Heilig last semester as well at Elijah Rock and N&T's Carol of the Bells. This semester.... we're singing Witness, Sleep, and Jericho. I called my director out on stalking north;s choirs. Obviously that's not the case but i just die about it.
U. I hate winter and how it sometimes makes me randomly emo.
V. I love you. I miss you.
W. I hope you have a happy day celebrating relationships on sunday... or celebrating eating ice cream.
X. QUOTE:
"A song can take you back instantly to a moment, a place, or even a person. No matter what else has changed in you or the world, that one song stays the same, just like that moment." <3
Y. BONUS!:
"Dance in the rain just to get soaked. Call a friend just because you care. Smile just because you can. And laugh just to make people stare."
Z. The end.
3 comments to Thursday + Lizzie = This.
-
Lizzie Mae M- Let's find a way!
S- If that happens to me... I might end up spending the night hiding away in some asile of the store...
Maddy haha i know what you mean about writing it ahead of time and then it gets messed up and whatnot...
D - good! i love when you hang out with new people only to find out that you like them more than you thought you did haha.
G - haha that's awesome. congrats.
J - for sure. i don't have any valentines day plans lol.
M - can i participate somehow? :]
S - when i went to target i missed the bus!! haha but it runs every 20 minutes
T - that is seriously funny... and kind of creepy.
V - likewise :]