i don't really know what to write about haha. things are fine. whatever.
in stats yesterday we were assigned our groups and ben and i had already told the prof we wanted to work together. so he gets to our group (people would raise their hands so everyone knew who their groupmates were) and we raised our hands and hes like "does anyone know who eric is? he's only come to class once but he's still on my list... you guys can probably just forget about him." so yeah we're the only group of 2 in the class haha the gods are shining on me. :]
his girlfriend is kind of gross... like she just wears low cut shirts all the time and bedazzled jeans haha and whatever. i don't know her that well so i shouldn't judge but, i do.
i'm watching aladdin so i'm kind of distracted. very sorry.
i really like my job, i guess i said that already. most days i honestly have to do like an hours worth of work and then i sit there, being paid to do my homework or sit on facebook or watch the office... haha.
besides that i don't really have anything that new going on. we're close to figuring out the whole housing business for next year which is good. we started up dance club again and have some new girls on our team who are pretty cool i guess. except for one haha she doesnt understand how to count with music...
i'm going home next weekend to be with my family but if any of you are home, i'd love to see you. :] i know that trina will be so yay!
thats about it, i love you girls <3
2 comments to TGIF
-
roar-e Yeah Mads! Steal that ben away!!
And I'm jealous! I wanna watch Aladdin... like I have wanted to all day haha!
I'm glad work is good and housing is getting figured out! I don't remember... are you doing a suite or something?
I miss you
Alabama Next weekend as in today, or as in next weekend?