The rest of my break was pretty chill literally just doing homework, going to the gym, eating, and I watched a tv show or movie every night! So pretty chill and I got a lot of stuff done so I'm not feeling too much pressure yet.
We got our housing lottery numbers on Friday and I got 461 out of the possible 860 or something so it's not horrible but not great. Pretty slim that I will get to live in the castle but its cool. Drama is soon to arise though because we have to pick roommates and stuff and I just know there will be drama with my friends but we will work through it.
I have a chem test tomorrow that I am nervous for because it is the first one with this teacher... but I have also decided it is what it is.
I need to rant about one of my roommates real quick. I kinda sorta can't stand her anymore. I feel like everything has to go her way and she like subtly let you know she is irritated which is more annoying. Whenever anyone is up later than her in the room... even if the room lights are off and only the desk lights are on... she sighs like every two minutes until you turn the light off and go to sleep too. That is soo freakin annoying. And she still puts her pads in MY trashcan.. I;m like use your own trash or better yet the bathroom! And I hungup a little mermaid coloring sheet on the bulletin board outside the room while she was gone and she was like oh our board has been Ruairiized in this tone like ughh. I'm like what is the deal bitch... lighten up. Sorry you don't have any friends and are kind of awkward! Sorry that was really unnecessarily mean I just needed to vent that a bit.
Oh and I ran five miles the other day and it felt amazing.
And one of my cousins got engaged and will be getting married in September so that is exciting.
Oh and I decided the majority of guys in chem lab are unusually attractive... too bad they are all taken. But for real there is an increase in tall hott boys on campus... or my standards have lowered... Brandeis attractive is starting to look legit attractive to me now which I'm not sure is a good thing.
Anyways enough rambling! Love you girls alot! Have a great week!
Lizzie Mae Oh. My. God.
ONE OF MY COUSINS GOT ENGAGED AND IS GETTING MARRIED IN SEPTEMBER TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!