Thursday- Lizzie

Posted by Lizzie Mae On Thursday, February 18 2 comments
Hi.

I think I actually had stuff to blog about- but it's not happening today.

Last night I went to bed at like 1130 and was going to sleep for 9 hours and I was sooo excited for it

BUT then a 5am I woke up and got "sick." If you know what I mean.

And I was "sick" the rest of the day. I tried to get an appointment with health serices here but they wouldn't see me because there has been enough people with my symptoms that they don't want to waste their time. Awesome. Made me feel reallyyyyy great about myself.

Anyway, I have some sort of flu.
I haven't been able to eat anything all day. And I've barely been able to drink any water. So I have no energy and I just feel miserable.
Everytime I'd sleep, I woke up "sick."

So yeah- sorry about the bad post.

Love and miss you like always.

("sick" = throwing up.)

2 comments to Thursday- Lizzie

  1. says:

    roar-e Oh no Lizzie!!! I hope you feel better soon dear!! Get some sleep and try to feel better!! I love you!!!

  1. says:

    Alabama Please feel better. I love you.

Post a Comment