Soooooo I am not really sure what to blog about. I think I will make a list like you guys tend to do haha.
1) This week is starting to get a little better than last week. Things are either on or off here. I am alone in my room wondering where my roomies are a lot of the time. But I am learning to just deal with it. The sunshine today put me in a pretty decent mood.
2) I am really unsure what to do about next year. Both my roomies wanna be RAs, so I am kind of getting the feeling like I will be left alone. Kinda like Maddy's roommate. But I am hoping I'm not quite as annoying as her haha. So yeah, because I am feeling a lot less than optimistic about next year I decided it would be good to have a backup plan. So, I applied for the U. Just in case. I'll probably end up just staying here, but it'll be nice to have the option. I haven't mentioned this to anybody here at Luther yet. Or to Tallie or Jess who will be at Luther next year. It's not really a big deal, but if you guys would just keep it to yourselves that'd be good. Haha
3) I sent some...stuff...in the mail today. That was exciting. Make sure you guys are checking your mailboxes...cough cough.
4) Tomorrow is gonna be really busy and it's gonna suck. Class basically from 8 til noon then babysitting 1 til 6. Oh well, I guess it'll be nice to have the day go fast.
5) We're starting a research project in Paideia and it's already a lot more homework than I am used to and I am not a big fan of that.
6) Sam is coming to visit this weekend and I am super excited for that. We have a Norsemen/Aurora social Saturday night (those are the two first year choirs). So it'll be fun to go to a dance with my man. :)
7) Trevor and Emily are in here canoodling right now. And it is quite awkward. Cuz neither of my other roomies are in here. So I feel like I am interrupting. Haha
8) I can think of nothing else to say except I hope you guys have a wonderful rest of your week and a lovely Valentine's Day!
P.S. I decided to have a more Valentine's themed font. Just cuz I'm feeling festive. Sorry to those who hate the holiday haha.
3 comments to Wowee Wednesday
-
roar-e Umm I just sent things to everyone today too! haha Great minds?
I'm glad it is getting better for you alabama :)
Lizzie Mae Hahahahaha Ali, I just sent something in the mail for all yous today as well!