Tuesdayyy

Posted by roar-e On Wednesday, March 3 3 comments
Hello ladies!

Major Events:
Watched Princess and the Frog (event on campus) for the third time and there was a group of all guys that was there too... future hubby among them? I think so.

Went to a diner in Boston.. not as interesting as Mickey's but def legit. And we were soo lucky and caught all the last Ts back and even made the bus back to school.... by running down Mass Ave haha.

Went on a Panera outing that happened to take all day.

Started practicing outside again for frisbee.

Had a chem and a calc midterm... ewwww... and was uber stressed... even more ewwww but is all better now.

Started volunteering at the hospital again and accidently got on the Mass Turnpike on the way home (NEVER DO THAT) and there were no exits for like 9 miles soo it was a long detour and cost 60 cents.

Figured out I am rooming with my friend Rachita.

I think I am missing stuff but this is already longer than I anticipated.

Thoughts:
I don't really talk to my parents much anymore which I just realized the other day and thought it was kinda cool but weird as well because I used to talk to them all the time.

This St. Patrick's Day will be the first time in my entire life that I have gone to school on the holiday... I'm pretty sad about that.

I would really like to play Pretty Pretty Princess.

Current Favorites:
Song: TGIF-- Secret Handshake
Disney Princess: Ariel or Jasmine
Bagel Flavor: Honey Whole Wheat
Addiction: Working Out
TV Show: ONE TREE HILL... oh my goodness you guys this season is fantastic!
Book: I'm reading Skinny and it is kinda bizarre


Anyways this is pretty random organization and such but I hope you all have a lovely week! Love you!!

3 comments to Tuesdayyy

  1. says:

    roar-e I'm the first March post!!! :)

  1. says:

    Maddy aww st. patricks day!! :] i love that song by the secret handshake!! you should check out "all for you" by them it's really good and it's a reallyyyy good work out song. :] is Skinny good? i think i've heard of it...

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae I had something to comment on but then I read Maddy's comment and forgot what I was going to say. Haha only I have no idea what you're talking about with the busses thing and navigating your way I'm completely lost. Pun not really intended.
    OH- and Mickeys > Any other diner. : )

Post a Comment