Monday :)

Posted by trina <3 On Monday, February 1 2 comments

Hey my lovely ladies. It’s bloggin time!

Family:

I helped my mom get a facebook, so she has no problem contacting me now; I think it’ll make our relationship better while I am at college.

School:

I pretty much like my classes, and I can’t decide yet if they will be harder/easier/same as last semester.

Friends:

I am loving my new roomie. I missed my friends (and yes…it was “appropriate” to hug everyone when getting back haha). One of my friends replaced his futon with an actual couch, so that was a nice “homey” touch to the dorms.

Boy:

I’ll see him next on Valentine’s Day. Everything’s going well.

Sorority:

It’s been stressing me out that if my plan doesn’t work to get the girls’ grades up, all sororities will be banned from campus. I think I am going to try out for the dance team next year and see how that goes…it’s worth a try.

Life:

I’ve tried to keep my sanity, but I find myself snapping out at people more than usual lately. I am sorry to any of you I offended, and really this week…I have made so many people upset I just feel like an awful person. There’s no excuse for my actions, and I really have to stop being immature.

Along with that, I am trying to be more positive too, and less pessimistic about everything. I also am trying to hang out with more friends, help others, eat right, work out, and become more in tune to my faith…I just want to try to balance my life healthily again.

I am counting the days until spring break with my family, and counting the weeks in school until summer (15 for me) and I can’t wait to stay up at Perkin’s until 2;30 am, make music videos, sit by bonfires, and do whatever else we all want to do together.

I miss you all!

~Trina

2 comments to Monday :)

  1. says:

    Maddy hey you know i love you and i'm really proud of you for recognizing ways you can improve your life because thats really something i need to work at too.

    <3

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae Aww Trinaaa you made me homesickk.
    But I love you. And you know that. : )

Post a Comment