Tuesdaaayyy

Posted by roar-e On Wednesday, February 17 1 comments
Hey girls I'm going to make this short for real.

N- I went to North Carolina for an ultimate frisbee tournament this weekend. And it was amazing! I love my team and frisbee.

O- I watched a lot of Olympics this weekend too, I love figure skating!! Th clown costumes were a little ridiculous! But I am glad that the chinese won.

R- I wore rainbow tye dye spandex leggings that my mom sent me during the tourney.

T- I have a lot of tests coming up and will be spending the rest of break being a very studious hermit.

H- I get my housing number on Friday and then the rooming drama will begin so that should be interesting!


C- Car rides for 16 hours crammed in a kidnapper like van are quite interesting... never thought a band bus was roomy before that.

A- I would like to make more art.. okay actually just take more artistic pictures on a daily basis because I really miss photography.

R- My romantic life is still nonexistent but it was fun pretending to sleep while listening to everyone in the vans first kiss and sex stories... haha.. interesting

O- Driving almost by Obama's house on a roadtrip without stopping is really bizarre.

L- Laying out for disk (basically diving to catch it) is soo much fun especially in the snow or mud.

I- I am really not using my time wisely currently but I do plan on being better the rest of the week!

N- Notes in the mail are pretty much the best thing ever ad can brighten up any day! Shoutout to Lizzie :) (And awaiting Maddy and Ali :) )

A- I decided that I want "A Whole New World" from Aladdin to be my wedding song.

Love you ladies! Have a great week!

1 comments to Tuesdaaayyy

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae THIS MADE MY LIFE!!!!
    Haha specifically the rainbow spandex and "A Whole New World"."

    That's such a clever way to blog!! I like it a lot!!

    : )

    Miss you sooooo much Ruar!!

    Loveee to you!

Post a Comment