Posted by roar-e On Tuesday, February 2 1 comments
Hey girls!
I'm no really sure what to write about... Lizzie I like the theme thing but I don't have any ideas.
So I'll just number my thoughts haha.

1. School is mega stressful, but I think I am getting back into a good mode where I'm not like uber stressed all the time.

2. I have class at 9 everyday, and frisbee until midnight three days a week so I end up not going to bed before 1:30 ever which is starting to catch up with me.. but gotta get ready for med school right?

3. Last week I was vegan... so now I am really appreciating my chocolate milk and cheese a lot.

4. I have kept up my goal of working out everyday so far while I have been back, which I am proud of but I would like to see some results haha.

5. I have february break for a week in about two weeks I think and I am going to North Carolina for the first part for frisbee so that will be fun. I looovvveeeee frisbee!

6. I am the Hospital Helpers (volunteer group) coordinator this semester and it has been crazy busy and very difficult to match people's schedules and now I keep seeing all the people we didn't pick around campus and it is super bizarre to interview people your own age.

7. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see Dear John and Valentine's Day.

8. A girl on my frisbee team asked how my romantic life was the other day and I was like umm not so great. And she continued to tell me that if I need any advice she has been through everything. I didn't have the heart to tell her it is nonexistent... that was a great start to practice.

9. I got to skype with hb and she witnessed some of the ridiculousness of my hall :)

10. Hope you girls have a great week... te amo :)

1 comments to

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae 2. Good. Luck. Wow that's all I can say on that one.

    3. Impressive.

    4. I wish I was that dedicated.

    5. Extreeeemely jealous

    6. ALSO IMPRESSIVE!! So cool!!

    8. It'll get there. Don't worry. And you aren't alone!

    9. I need to skype with you soon! I miss you!

    I MISS YOU MUCHOISIMO. Which I'm pretty sure isn't a word. But you know what I mean!!


    11. Are you taking Spanish? What are you taking?

Post a Comment