It's Tuesday Somewhere

Posted by roar-e On Wednesday, February 10 3 comments
Hello lovely ladies!!

Yet again I don't really have a theme for this week. Basically it has gone well and I have been less stressed but simultaneously less productive... at least yesterday. But hmm what's new? Umm I went to the Museum of Fine Arts with some friends on Friday night and we got in free with our school ids! Score but it took like 2.5 hours to get there because we missed a couple of Ts! Oops! But it was fun! Over the course of the weekend I colored three of my friends' hair and that was quite fun! We made a little bit of a mess but it was fun and their hair looks really good. I got to see Dear John too which pretty much made my life! I def cried! And basically I have decided that I am waaayyy too much of a hopeless romantic but I have accepted it and will continue to watch those sappy romances over and over again for the rest of my life. I have also been running a ton lately! Like I typically run at least 2.5 miles everyday that I don't have frisbee and somedays when I do. But the other day I ran 4.5! It was pretty epic and felt amazing! I have been trying to make my self sore for the last week and I finally succeeded! Woot woot! Umm I am going to North Carolina for a frisbee tournament this weekend and will potentially have to drive the kidnapper van in this blizzard we call the east coast so that will be a little scary! Oh and I won't be back until Wednesday I think so I will blog then. And we had no snow this week and now today there is 100% chance of snow and they were right because it is snowing and all classes are canceled after 1p.m. too bad my classes were from 9-11 and the stuff I wanted to go to was after 1. But whatever a kinda snow day is a kinda snow day! Pretty sure I am rambling! As always negative on the boy front. Soo I think that is pretty much it.. oh yeah except I got called out for accidently falling asleep in class this week too! Awesome!! Anyways... I hope you all have a wonderful week! Smile and laugh!! Oh and have a Happy Valentine's Day my dears!! This was way longer than I wanted it to be whoops!

LOVE YOU
~Roar

3 comments to It's Tuesday Somewhere

  1. says:

    Maddy wow that's awesome about the running! last semester i got pretty good about that on days i don't have dance club and it feels so good! you'll look all hot for bikini season :P (not like you don't already!)

    good luck with your tournament and such, i'm glad that you're doing well!

  1. says:

    Heather LOVE LOVE LOVE MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS! And be careful in the blizzard please! Loveee youuu

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae I would also wish you luck in the blizzard, but you're from MN, you should be fine.
    Should.
    ; )

    Love and miss you Ruar!!!

Post a Comment