Soooo here I am blogging again. Finally. I am back at school again. Finally. Classes started today. Ehhh. Haha I am really glad today is my blogging day though cuz I am feeling kinda blue and I'm really wanting to talk to you guys. I just want to let you know that I really appreciate you guys, and I never really realized how awesome it was to have you til you were gone. Not like you've left the face of the earth, but you know, you're not exactly around. Haha. I just miss feeling like I was part of a group. It was probably a really bad idea staying home for j-term, cuz now that I'm back I feel even more left out than I did before I left. I know its probably my fault, but it really sucks when I am trying to be social and part of a group and I just feel like the awkward 3rd wheel. Or 4th wheel. Or 5th. Etc. Its like, I'll say something and nobody will even acknowledge that I'm there. Its like everyone has cliques of 3 or 4 people that I just don't seem to fit into. And the weird thing is that everybody here is super nice, and I like everyone. I just somehow don't fit in. I've lost the will to try by now cuz nobody makes me feel like they like me. Like you guys all do. I just don't really know what to do. I talked to Sam too much 1st semester and I shouldn't have been home for j-term. Dumb dumb me. I promise....I really am trying to have friends, its just not working out that well for me. I have no idea what I'm doing next year. People have already started planning roommates....and I haven't been invited. Sorry for being such a Debbie Downer.....I just miss you guys and feeling like I belong...
Lizzie Mae Oh Ali... : (
It'll get better. Remember how easy it was for you first semester? I'm sure it will get easier as this semester progresses. They've just forgotten how awesome of a person you are- but they'll remember : )
I love and miss you!