Warning: This is extremely boring

Posted by Heather On Sunday, February 21 2 comments
I wish I had something exciting to write about...


I had quite a disappointing weekend. And this week was just busy and stressful.


We had a new model in class on Monday, and he was mighty attractive! But the last thing I need right now is to form an emotional attachment to a naked man.


Tuesday and Thursday I did a lot of tech workkkkk since Grey Gardens opens Thursday! 


I went out on Thursday night with Mallory and Briana and that was a lot of fun! But of course both of them went home on friday then, leaving me all alone in our wing :[


Friday I went and worked on sculpture with Hannah even though it was my day off, we worked for like 4 hours...I actually got quite a bit done though so I won't feel SO behind this week in class. And then I got back to my dorm and had the WORST migraine i've ever had. So I basically had to contain myself from puking for like 6 hours.


This week I got really anxious and impatient so I didn't take the bus at all...I walked everywhere at all times...It was tiring, but nice having more time after classes since it only takes about 15 minutes to walk from lower campus versus waiting 30-45 minutes for the bus and then being on the bus for over 20 minutes, and that way i got all of my homework and stuff done that I needed to.


I'm getting kind of really sick of being here. Like if I had a car i'd be fine, or if I lived on lower campus...but when everyone goes home I'm just stuck here. I went to target yesterday with Kayla but that's all I did all weekend, like i'll go to the caf and stuff by myself but everything else is SO desolate on the weekends that it's uncomfortable to be alone so I just stay in my dorm. 


So on a different note, Matt was in Eau Claire this weekend, well just outside of EC and he kept texting me all week saying we would hang out and it seemed really sketchy because he didn't know where he was staying and how long he'd be here or what he was even coming here for...and of course I should've known, but I never saw him. So that was sweet since he did this to me two weekends in a row.  I'm done. Period. 


Then last night I had another really vivid dream, and this time Garrett and I got married...why is this happening? I don't even talk to Garrett anymore except for some occasional texts. It just made me sad, that I still have yet to find anyone that is as complimentary to me as Garrett was, Like I know it takes time, but that void is just sooo empty. And I don't mean this as in I need a boyfriend, I just need that type of person in my life again.


I wish I had some exciting story to tell, but Wisconsin has once again proved itself to be one of the most boring places on the planet. 


Hope you all had good weekends. xoxo

2 comments to Warning: This is extremely boring

  1. says:

    Alabama I don't think it was boring. I'm sorry your weekend sucked but I'm sure this week will be better.:) You should come down here one of these weekends! That would be quite fun. You could sleep with me in my bed and we could snuggle. Haha

  1. says:

    roar-e Sorry you had a bad week babe! It will get better! It honestly isn't that long until break and then summer! You got this!Matt is an idiot.. you can do soo much better! For real! And I'm sorry about the G dreams! That is no fun! But I love you! Stay positive! Watch the tik tok video! Be creative!! You got this! te amo chica :)

Post a Comment