Hola mis amigas!
I hope you're all having a fabulous week so far! It makes me jealous that so many of you have been getting spring break last week or this coming week or whenever, like when it's so nice outside. My spring break was crappy, cold, and snowy. (I guess it makes up for it with how much earlier I get out of school than you...) But I hope you all have/had great breaks! Time away from school and responsibilities is always nice. : )
So let's see... what's happened in the life of Lizzie lately? (ALLITERATION!)
Friday I barely did anything. Which was so nice. It was a very long, tiring week. So I stayed in and watched movies and just relaxed. Ate too much chocolate. But my uterus demanded it.
Saturday and Sunday I did more chilling and relaxing. I didn't go out or do anything fun. But I was totally okay with that. It was just one of those weekends that I needed to stay in. I watched the girls basketball state game on TV which made me really miss playing. And I started some new projects. Which was fun.
Monday was my typical longest day of the week. I just have so much going on. After the normal stuff that day, I had to go practice for my theatre scene. I went to this girl's apartment and then her and the guy decided they needed to smoke first. So I was just chillin' inside while they were outside smoking. And then they came in and I thought my head was going to explode with the massive headache the stench gave me. When we were done practicing I went over to the boys' apartment to play some bananagrams. And instead got a front row seat to see some girl I don't really know drunk-puke. And since you all know how well I respond to that kind of stuff... I had to leave the room and whatever. Good night?
Tuesday I had to go to Jazzman's Cafe (our student union's coffee shop) for the singer/songwriter performance that Impact puts on every month. This month- Alex Lamminen. Crazy, right? So I was basically the go-between the whole time. And then at the actual event, everyone left me so I was like, fully in charge. And I was like UM just because I know him doesn't mean I know EVERYTHING that needs to happen and I need to do!! So that was... stressful. Later, I went to meet up with Kellen and Kya to go to dinner but since it was so nice we decided to eat outside. Which was awesome to be able to do! : ) It made me really get excited for summer.
Wednesday I was pooped. I was so tired so I took a two and a half hour nap. Which was fantastic but then I was just more tired the rest of the day. Nice going, me. Other than that... yeah.
Today I was still really tired. I need to get more sleep. I had a bio test that def could've gone better. Oh well. I ushered tonight, too. It was for a show called The Beauty Queen of Leenane. It was really good-- but kinda, disturbing... Just weird.
OH okay so today in my bio discussion, the guy sitting next to me was chewing chewing tobacco. Not kidding. I was disgusted. I'm seeing more and more people who are just outwardly disrespectful and irresponsible and it's making me lose respect for humanity. It's pissing me off.
I miss you girls a lot. : (
Love youu
QUOTE!:
"I don't ever want to take you for granted. I don't ever want to forget what it was like before you, or how it would be without you."
BONUS!:
"Two passengers leaned against the ship's rail and stared at the sea. 'There sure is a lot of water in the ocean,' said one. 'Yes,' answered his friend, 'We've only seen the top of it.'" -George A. Miller
0 comments to Th-Th-Th-Thursday!