Hello all. Happy St. Patty's day! Hope you've all had a marvelous day, and I hope everyone's weather has been awesome like it is here! Seriously, it must have been 60 degrees out. Loving it!
So yeah this is the last week before spring break. WOOHOOO! I am super excited just to be able to relax for a few days and I am hoping I don't get too bored sitting at home alone. But if I do I spose I can always visit those of you who aren't too far away :) Oh and here's some exciting news, I am going on a trip! Sam and I are gonna go to Lake Tahoe a week from Friday and go skiing and stay with my uncle! It's nice cuz Sam can fly for free and I'm using miles and staying with my uncle is free so basically all we will pay for are lift tickets and some food. So that should be super fun. It'll be really nice just to get away even if it is only for 3 days.
The only sad part about that is that I know some of you have spring break starting that weekend so I won't get to hang out with you that weekend :( But I will be home on the next Thursday afternoonish for easter break! Haha these next few weeks will be very breaky.
Anywho, I really gotta go start studying cuz I have 3 midterms tomorrow and 1 on Friday, but I will perhaps see some of you soon! Love you guys!
0 comments to Wednesdayyyyyyyyyyy