oops.

Posted by Heather On Monday, March 29 1 comments
Let's see...This week went very fast, there wasn't much to do...only really had drawing homework and then I went home on Thursday at noon. Kayla's boyfriend came to visit wednesday night...but I was doing laundry and stuff all night so that was fine. 


Umm Thursday I got my haircut when I got home and then went to Teresa's with my parents and then hung out with Ali and went to the mall and bank and arranged some pretty flowers for Julie's birthday.


Friday I slept in super late :] And pretty much hung around my house for a while. Then that night Maddy and I went to Katie's boyfriends house for a little get together...everybody was drinking so that was pretty entertaining but I had to drive home so I didn't really get to join in, it was still fun though.


Saturday I went and got my toes done with Roar and then went to sbux and then picked up Mads and Erik and we headed down to see Lizzie. We ate lunch and went to the grocery store and just hung around then headed over to the boys' apartment for pizza and games...and that was fun, and yeah we started drinking...and it got a little ridiculous, well It was mainly me being way more drunk then I said I would get...but It was still a good time. And we ended up staying there until like 3:30 and then Lizzie, being the greatest friend drove us drunks back to her dorm...I can't exactly say nothing happened...;] but i'll leave the details out. 


Sunday I woke up remembering some of the ridiculous things I did and said and couldn't stop laughing...we woke up Lizzie with our giggling then we decided to all go to Perkins..mmm it was so good. Then we just hung around for a while longer and headed back to Lakeville where I proceeded to sleep through family dinner and completely missed seeing my brother...oh well. I feel better now!


Today I'm going to take pictures with my brother downtown St Paul for his senior recital poster which i have to design this week...but I enjoy doing that so it shouldn't be too bad. 


I am so looking forward to spending some time at home for once...but I can tell I already won't want to go back knowing I probably won't see a lot of people until Summer...But luckily I only have 5 full weeks left of school plus 2 partial weeks...so really only 6 weeks total :]


OH but I will be very busy going back because I got a promotion in theater and I am now the scenic painting designer for Romeo and Juliet, so I get to design all the brick and stone work and lay it out for everyone else to paint! 




Hope you all are enjoying the weather! Summer will come soon enough! Love you all! xoxo!

1 comments to oops.

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae Wait... are you coming home for Charolette's Web?!

Post a Comment