This is the third time I've tried blogging today.
Blogger hates me.
Hi girlsss.
Sorry about last week's post. Basically what happened was 1) met very attractive guy at party. Guy is being set up with other girl. Damn. 2) GOT CA!!! PUMPEDDD 3) Spring break. Saw people. Slept.
This last week...
-Thurs I went to Masterworks with Mads. Hung out with Em. Almost died in the fog.
-Fri. I had to go to lunch with Jake. It was awkward and weird. Went home to spend hours making a fantastic dinner meal with my mom for the only night we could have family dinner. Rented red box movie with Maddy.
-Sat. Did taxes and FAFSA with dad. He was stressed. I get my anger/temper/frustration/competitiveness/etc from him so we butted heads a lot. I'm very thankful none of you have seen me when I get like that, I'm not a very easy person to get along with. Later went to see Sarah to catch up and chill.
-Sun. Went to church. Got my hair cut but I'm the only one who can tell. Went back to school.
-Everyday I've been back I've been up until 2-3 doing homework. Advice: do your homework over break, don't leave it for when you get back.
Anyone wanna help edit my Eric Whitacre informative essay? Maddy and Erik already volunteered. The kids in my class didn't give me any good comments at all. They weren't as lucky as Lakeville highschoolers.
Only 50ish days until my summer!!
Anyone can come visit me whenever they want, ps.
For the first time since I've been back, I saw the sun today. Which was nice.
I miss you all.
Loveee
QUOTE:
"It's either the bravest thing I have ever done, or the most idiotic. And I suddenly realize how hard it is to tell the difference."
BONUS!:
"Everytime I try to give up, hope whispers, 'One more time.'"
0 comments to Tiiiiired Thursday