Belated Weekend

Posted by Heather On Monday, March 15 1 comments
I was too tired yesterday to blog, so i'm doing it today, but now the problem is I can't really remember what happened last week.

Monday- First round of housing sign up, we didn't get a corner room, the people in front of us took the one we wanted :[

Tuesday- Second round of housing, we didn't get to stay with the girls from our floor because this whole dramatic protest took place. So we got kicked off our floor for a new living community. So Jen asked our hall director to move us all together somewhere else. So he said 2 west is open, you can all move there. the current girls in 2 west found out that their RA, who is studying abroad currently, would be moving to 1 west and not coming back to 2 west and they got pissed and a lot of them who were planning on moving anyways decided to stay and protest to our hall director that they wouldn't let us move in...So we take the brunt of these stupid girls and now Mal, me, Briana and Jen are the only ones on 2 West with everyone else split between basement and other wings. So next year will not be fun living with a bunch of girls who don't respect Jen and don't want us there...yeah. And then we find out that the other cubes on 3rd floor (who were also asked to leave) got to choose their rooms before everyone else since they were "displaced" and we weren't considered displaced?! AND THEN these girls come up to our floor and are asking to see our rooms and we're like "oh are you living here next year in the living community" and they were like "No? we're from oakridge," the all girls dorm. So our hall director found out not enough people signed up for the living community and opened our wing back up to anyone and instead of coming to us first he let people from other dorms have it. So now instead of staying in our rooms like we wanted to do in the first place and which would have been totally possible, we are all split and everyone is pissed. And basically I am writing an email to housing because our hall director is a bitch. 

Wednesday- nothing exciting happened, I did really well in drawing for once, and my teacher walked over and was speechless and just said "I'm so surprised, nice work." and the whole class heard and was like what a bitch...glad I did something right for once, and surprised her?! 

Thursday- I had a lot to doooo. And then no one signed up to participate from our floor in the Olympics Challenge we had going on, so being the floor representative, I had to do it and this girl Laura said she would be my partner, so we get to the basement for the competition and it's wheelbarrow racing, which I have never been good at. But we we're owning these two guys in our obstacle course and then out of no where the guy just tackles me...so now i have a bruised and rugburned hip and it still hasn't gone away :[ but i'm determined to beat them this week...

Friday- I went to Madison with Hannah, and our ride was kinda really sketchy and he literally dropped us off like in the middle of the street...and yeah it was like 9 and i was tired and couldn't find Erik and didn't know where I was...but then some nice girl helped me and it was better then. We hung out with some of Erik's friends and then went back to his room and watched the Hangover did some shots and chatrouletted :] And we met the Jonas Brothers! Legit! And then at like 4:30 we decided it was probably time for bed...

Saturday- We went shopping on state street and ate like 5 meals because we couldn't decide on one place to go, and it was delicious! I saw Steph Hallgren and Maddy's friend Katie. And then we met my aunt and uncle and cousins for dinner, yet another meal! And we got gelato with them after. Mmmm it was so good! That night Hannah had mentioned getting together and I thought that would be fun, but I think once she was back with all of her high school friends she didn't want to hang out anymore...so Erik and I had no plans...and we went back to his room to find his roommate and his friends in there...so we went in the study lounge and chatrouletted again...and I met my future husband :] He was from israel, had dark-rimmed glasses, he kept telling me how beautiful I was and we talked for way too long...but that's ok. It was fun. 

Sunday- I packed up and we went to breakfast and walked around for a bit then I headed home. Riding in a car with 4 hungover people was interesting, let's just say they couldn't judge me for drooling, but it was kind of nice just being able to sleep the whole way back...Then when I got back Kayla's cousin was here, and he was really cool so we hung out for a while in our room and then I actually had homework to do but fell asleep before anything got done...went to bed at 10:30 and didn't wake up until 10 this morning...

I am so ready for spring break because it is BEAUTIFUL out! Like everyone is wearing shorts and flip flops...except the river sort of flooded..good thing i live on upper campus.

This week is going to go really slow, but after tomorrow i don't have english night class again until after spring break so maybe that will make things a little better...And next week i'm sure will fly by since i get to go home on Thursday and then to Mankato that weekend! 

Don't think I have anything else interesting to tell you guys, Tim has been talking to me more again? Not sure why that is...but oh well I kind of miss him. 

Hope all of you have a lovely week! xoxo

1 comments to Belated Weekend

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae Wait, you're coming to Mankato not this weekend but the weekend after, right?

Post a Comment