Weekend!

Posted by Heather On Sunday, March 7 2 comments
Where to start.
This week was horrible. 
2 tests, 2 papers and a huge project.
Yeah. Wednesday. Yeah.
Most of you know the happenings. And for those of you who don't. It was bad, well amusing i've heard. But let's just say the next morning/day was not fun. 


Thursday I went home...and pretty much laid around the whole day.


Friday I visited Mads, went to dinner with Mik, and went to perkin's with Lizzie.
Then Brian, his gf, Matt, and Nick showed up. Not all at once. That was pretty interesting until Brian brought up inappropriate things about Jasmine, and it got way too awkward for anyone to handle and the whole conversation died, and everyone pretty much left right after that. But then me and lizzie had special late night bonding time :]


Saturday I met up with Lizzie and Lauren for Sbux! Mmmm and then we attempted to hang out with James, but it consisted of me and Lizzie going to the mall waiting around for him, then hanging out with him for like 45 minutes and me having to leave for family dinner. I had been texting Matt to hang out that night since I was the only one not on SB and he finally said sure, but little did he tell me he was having friends over...so I made lizzie come with and that was interesting. I haven't hung out in his basement in a longgg time. So that was weird. And he was being partially flirty, and partially mean and it was just really confusing. But what isn't confusing about him. To clear things up, I don't feel the need to like be in a relationship with him, I guess it would just be nice to know how we feel about each other,  because I feel like that hasn't changed in a long time. I am probably wrong though. 


Today I went shopping with my mom and out to lunch and then headed back. I was really dreading going back to school. I'm just too comfortable at home. And Rusty has been sick and a lot is going on, and I feel like i'm missing out. 
Kayla is gone Wednesday, Thursday and Friday on tour for band in the cities so I get the room to myself and i'm betting me and Mollie will probably hang out in my room, especially with Kayla gone. Sooo we'll see how that goes.


I'm hoping to maybe have visitors this weekend ;] But if not I might still try and go to Madison with Hannah and visit Erik. I just need to have things to look forward to when my weeks are so intense. 


I hope you all are enjoying the nice weather :] Have a good week! Miss you all, love you all! xoxo

2 comments to Weekend!

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae I like that you've spent so much time with me. : )

  1. says:

    Alabama What happened on Wednesday? I'm sorry you're week was shitty. So was mine haha.

Post a Comment